Coronavirus

fishtm2001

donald has repeatedly claimed that there was widespread opposition to the restrictions(the partial travel ban) and has thus hailed it as a bold step.

But there are two major problems with that. The first is that there actually wasn’t anything amounting to the resistance he described, and the second is that his move actually came after the airlines had already said they would stop service to China.

M

MenInBrown

You changed it from immigration to migration. Of course we migrated. We did not immigrate. Do you not know the difference?

Migration just means a move. Immigration means a move into an established thing. My people migrated, but we did not immigrate. We conquered, settled, and built the thing that others immigrated into.

This is super easy.

Your error here is called equivocation, wherein you change the term or definition of the term in the middle of an argument.

Equivocation. There. You just learned a new word. You're welcome.
Omg just when I think it can’t get any more ridiculous. You are showing signs of failure. We did both you maroon. And yes you have proven it to be super easy to look like maroon. We did migrate to live here permanently.(omg that means we also immigrated) wow Seriously? Then you throw out equivocation. Hahahahaha We migrated here to do what? Keep migrating? No maroon that’s when we immigrated and all of that was before your “American” lecture that had nothing to do with the convo. Math teacher that teaches 2+2=22. Smh

M

MenInBrown

donald has repeatedly claimed that there was widespread opposition to the restrictions(the partial travel ban) and has thus hailed it as a bold step.

But there are two major problems with that. The first is that there actually wasn’t anything amounting to the resistance he described, and the second is that his move actually came after the airlines had already said they would stop service to China.
Trump stopped service FROM China.

wilberforce15

Omg just when I think it can’t get any more ridiculous. You are showing signs of failure. We did both you maroon. And yes you have proven it to be super easy to look like maroon. We did migrate to live here permanently.(omg that means we also immigrated) wow Seriously? Then you throw out equivocation. Hahahahaha We migrated here to do what? Keep migrating? No maroon that’s when we immigrated and all of that was before your “American” lecture that had nothing to do with the convo. Math teacher that teaches 2+2=22. Smh

Fools do a lot of laughing, because they laugh at everything they don't understand.

Which turns out to be a lot.

M

MenInBrown

I don’t think he has to repeatedly “claim”. He has said as a matter of fact. Being called a racist and xenophobe for doing it? No resistance he described? Here’s one claim that you have made apparent. You are a LIAr.

M

MenInBrown

Fools do a lot of laughing, because they laugh at everything they don't understand.

Which turns out to be a lot.
And no one understands you. Thanks again. Fools get laughed at repeatedly when they are having an argument with their own words.

wilberforce15

And no one understands you. Thanks again. Fools get laughed at repeatedly when they are having an argument with their own words.

I know nobody understands me.

It is widely recognized that there is a tremendous communication barrier that is raised as the gap in IQ between conversation partners increases.

We probably have a 40+ point gap going on here, between a teacher and a steering wheel holder.

That's why it's so hard for me to be understood on BrownCafe. But I like a challenge.

fishtm2001

I don’t think he has to repeatedly “claim”. He has said as a matter of fact. Being called a racist and xenophobe for doing it? No resistance he described? Here’s one claim that you have made apparent. You are a LIAr.
What widespread opposition before he did the partial ban?

fishtm2001

By the time donald finally came around, the U.S. had at least 5,000 cases of COVID-19 and 85 dead. Now he wants to claim that this was courageous leadership. Don’t buy it.

M

MenInBrown

Which
I know nobody understands me.

It is widely recognized that there is a tremendous communication barrier that is raised as the gap in IQ between conversation partners increases.

We probably have a 40+ point gap going on here, between a teacher and a steering wheel holder.

That's why it's so hard for me to be understood on BrownCafe. But I like a challenge.
Opinions gets misunderstood, not facts. That’s your problem. You like everyone else have opinions. Problem is, you believe every opinion as fact. Boasting your a teacher doesn’t spell GENIUS. Quite the opposite really. I give lectures, ironically, to a lot of teachers. I usually get paid for it, today I did it for free. Your welcome. Your argument was not wrong, if we were having that discussion. This is a nation of immigrants. The national archives have some good info. It’s public info and a lot better than google.

M

MenInBrown

By the time donald finally came around, the U.S. had at least 5,000 cases of COVID-19 and 85 dead. Now he wants to claim that this was courageous leadership. Don’t buy it.
We can tell your not buying it. So on January 29 trump issued travel ban. First death was February 29? I think we see what we aren’t buying. Lies Lies Lies.

It will be fine

Tell me the reality. I didn’t vote for trump but I guarantee you will lie to me.
Reality doesn’t matter. You’ve decided there was widespread condemnation of Trump’s Chinese tourist ban. You believe there was massive opposition. It doesn’t matter what actually happened. Your belief is enough to feel aggrieved.

wilberforce15

Which

Opinions gets misunderstood, not facts. That’s your problem. You like everyone else have opinions. Problem is, you believe every opinion as fact. Boasting your a teacher doesn’t spell GENIUS. Quite the opposite really. I give lectures, ironically, to a lot of teachers. I usually get paid for it, today I did it for free. Your welcome. Your argument was not wrong, if we were having that discussion. This is a nation of immigrants. The national archives have some good info. It’s public info and a lot better than google.

OH man. Midwits are the worst. I like truly dumb people better.

fishtm2001

Reality doesn’t matter. You’ve decided there was widespread condemnation of Trump’s Chinese tourist ban. You believe there was massive opposition. It doesn’t matter what actually happened. Your belief is enough to feel aggrieved.
This is just donald's standard operating procedure: say it, repeat it, and keep repeating it. His dimwit followers believe it because he says it, and he is enough of a narcissist that he probably comes to believe it after a while -- it should be the truth, therefore it is the truth.

It will be fine

This from you? Mr the flu is worse, just wash your hands?
We’ve been over this. For most people the Flu is probably worse. For some Covid is really bad. For everyone Covid spreads too fast and overwhelms the medical system. I know you think you “got me” on this, but you don’t. Please cry about how poor Donald has been treated in his epic failed response to the crisis.