Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
  • Come in before start time
  • Smoking with a couple drivers listening to our on road’s opinion of the wu flu
  • I WANT AUTHORITARIANISM NOOOW! REEEEEE
  • cringe.jpeg
  • say “I want them to open everything and let god sort them out”
  • everyone hated that
  • You are only saying that because you are healthy Wrong!
Why do I even bother talking to the normies?
upload_2020-4-13_11-20-21.jpeg

fishtm2001

donald falsely declared Monday morning that he has the authority to force states to allow businesses to reopen in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic.

At today's briefing he will no doubt claim "I never said that".

vantexan

We’ve been over this. For most people the Flu is probably worse. For some Covid is really bad. For everyone Covid spreads too fast and overwhelms the medical system. I know you think you “got me” on this, but you don’t. Please cry about how poor Donald has been treated in his epic failed response to the crisis.
You are gotten. When Trump ordered the travel ban you were amongst the liberals saying it was no big deal and he's a racist. Just wash your hands. And while you want to put everything entirely on Trump you refuse to criticize your Democrat leaders who were encouraging people to do exactly what they shouldn't. Hypocritical.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
  • Smoking with a couple drivers listening to our on road’s opinion of the wu flu
  • cringe.jpeg
  • everyone hated that
View attachment 291155
The normies wonder about that too. Lol.

fishtm2001

"Look: Easter's a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I'm thinking about. And I say, wouldn't it be great to have all the churches full? ... So I think Easter Sunday and you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time, and it's just about the timeline that I think is right."

dotard

On that same day, 16 states had enacted stay-at-home orders affecting more than 40% of the population. The military was getting ready to deploy field hospitals and dispatch Navy hospital ships to New York and Los Angeles. Governors all over the country were desperately begging for tests and supplies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
  • cringe.jpeg
  • everyone hated that
View attachment 291155
I always thought the drivers that came in and hung around, jawed and smoked never had much going on anyway. I was glad they did because if everyone showed up when I did at 1 minute before start time, it would have been tight.

It will be fine

You are gotten. When Trump ordered the travel ban you were amongst the liberals saying it was no big deal and he's a racist. Just wash your hands. And while you want to put everything entirely on Trump you refuse to criticize your Democrat leaders who were encouraging people to do exactly what they shouldn't. Hypocritical.
Are you still not washing your hands, Van? You really should, it’s your best defense against viruses. With your underlying poor health conditions you should take care of yourself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Look: Easter's a very special day for me. And I see it sort of in that timeline that I'm thinking about. And I say, wouldn't it be great to have all the churches full? ... So I think Easter Sunday and you'll have packed churches all over our country. I think it would be a beautiful time, and it's just about the timeline that I think is right."

dotard

On that same day, 16 states had enacted stay-at-home orders affecting more than 40% of the population. The military was getting ready to deploy field hospitals and dispatch Navy hospital ships to New York and Los Angeles. Governors all over the country were desperately begging for tests and supplies.
How much do you weigh?

fishtm2001

donald the dense simply cannot grasp the enormity of the crisis he is supposed to be dealing with. From the very beginning, his response has been dismissive, sluggish and chaotic, and that continues to this day. Tome for the 25th amendment.

vantexan

dotard

Who do you think ordered the military to deploy? And part of the president's job is to encourage, to instill hope. Do you think he should stand up there wringing his hands and say "we're all going to die"?