Coronavirus

BrownArmy

I find it humorous and ironic that the LibTurds say Trump and his followers are so anti-science but they are the one's that reject anything coming from a medical/science study.
The LibTurds really hate the figures ... newer data indicates a death rate of less than 1% once wider testing raises the number of COVID-19 infected people. The LibTurds are still clinging to their death rates of 4%, 5%, 6% and even 7%.
The death rate in Germany (The left winger favorite Western country to point to) is 1.4% with limited testing and 1.8% in Korea with even less testing.

Which is a different sort of irony...

With expanded testing, we’d get a better metric of the actual death rate...

Which would likely plummet, but Trump is hesitant, because...

All Trump understands is # of cases...

He doesn’t understand ‘per capita’, as in his constant refrain that the USA is doing the best at testing, which is incorrect.

I mean, come on, we have a preloader stepping in as Division Manager here, it’s ridiculous.

newfie

With expanded testing, we’d get a better metric of the actual death rate...

W

you make the assumption that a test can only produce one result.

who is to say that we have not been counting flue deaths as wuhan deaths.

New york saw a dramatic decrease in flu deaths during a time when they saw a dramatic increase in wuhan deaths.
who's doing the counting ?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So our "governor" says May 11th that masks in public is mandatory. I ain't wearing squat! I will take legal action if i have to. Why masks now? Why not mandatory before? Sheeple.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
George Carlin said it best "it all bull sh-t and it's bad for you." Saying T did P did is silly. It all comes down to this; China lied and people died. Affixing blame anywhere else is :bsbullf:

Indecisi0n

At the outset of the outbreak, Trump repeatedly downplayed the threat of the virus, promising Americans that the number of cases would miraculously drop to zero. As of Wednesday morning, however, the coronavirus death toll in the U.S. has officially surpassed the number of Americans killed in the Vietnam War.

Winning!
tenor.gif