Coronavirus

Daily death totals go by wayside. Just numbers with no face. Sad
Honestly don't know what the answer is.
And I can't live in a cave for a year. I need to stay safe stay clean and wear a mask. And if you're old or have some other house risk let me your exposure being around other people That's about all we can do right now till they find a cure

newfie

Because telling someone there’s something terrible that could kill them unless they take precautions is always going to make them not vote for you , as opposed to keeping them in the dark and killing them.

yes agreed, what biden did to his employee is disgusting . he should actually go to jail for it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That line is getting old, try listening to the show.
I know the narrative you're pushing for them quite well.

The Chinese Virus that began in the city with their Virology lab was not contained at any point. Their lockdowns came too late and never worked. Only an ignorant liberal would believe any numbers that come out of communist China.

BrownArmy

I know the narrative you're pushing for them quite well.

The Chinese Virus that began in the city with their Virology lab was not contained at any point. Their lockdowns came too late and never worked. Only an ignorant liberal would believe any numbers that come out of communist China.

Ok, if you say so.

Probably animal to human transmission, but sure:

Let’s go with ‘bat-sht’ conspiracy theories.

Guy, no one is ‘covering’ for China.

What is it about so-called ‘conservatives’?

Anti-science, anti-experts, anti-rationality.

Keep on doing you, it’s a great look.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok, if you say so.

Probably animal to human transmission, but sure:

Let’s go with ‘bat-sht’ conspiracy theories.

Guy, no one is ‘covering’ for China.

What is it about so-called ‘conservatives’?

Anti-science, anti-experts, anti-rationality.

Keep on doing you, it’s a great look.
No conspiracies here buddy, just facts.

Something you liberals struggle with.

28,641 dead Americans, 646,000+ known infected. Yesterday was a record day for American deaths. The curve is still rising.

62,175 dead Americans, 1,068,600+known infected. 520 dead so far today. The state of Florida is seeing a rise in deaths and infected.
It took 6 weeks for approximately 30,000 Americans to die. It took another two weeks for 30,000 more Americans to die.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
62,175 dead Americans, 1,068,600+known infected. 520 dead so far today. The state of Florida is seeing a rise in deaths and infected.
It took 6 weeks for approximately 30,000 Americans to die. It took another two weeks for 30,000 more Americans to die.
the deaths are backdated