Coronavirus

vantexan

Ok, if you say so.

Probably animal to human transmission, but sure:

Let’s go with ‘bat-sht’ conspiracy theories.

Guy, no one is ‘covering’ for China.

What is it about so-called ‘conservatives’?

Anti-science, anti-experts, anti-rationality.

Keep on doing you, it’s a great look.
I guess you missed where China told the WHO that there was no human to human transmission(while trying to clamp down on human to human transmission).

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Guy, no one is ‘covering’ for China.

" As you know, I was in China just a few days ago. I left with absolutely no doubt about China's commitment to transparency and protecting the people. As I have said repeatedly since my return from Beijing, the Chinese government should be congratulated for the extraordinary measures taken to prevent the outbreak." --- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus ( Director of WHO )

Amazing.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
i%252Bdare%252Byou.png

assumed deaths means they never got tested for the virus but it is assumed they died from it

63,642 dead Americans, 1,090,500 known infected. 1,987 dead today. Another 2,000+ dead today is right around the corner.

yes according to your theory they’re assumed they died of Covid19, so they’re still dead. They’re not dying of gunshot wounds or car accidents.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
63,642 dead Americans, 1,090,500 known infected. 1,987 dead today. Another 2,000+ dead today is right around the corner.

yes according to your theory they’re assumed they died of Covid19, so they’re still dead. They’re not dying of gunshot wounds or car accidents.
in some states gun shots and car accidents are chalked up to the virus too

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, our fascist, punitive, and petty Governor Gavin Newsome is closing beaches in Orange County "only" today. He got upset when people went outside this past weekend and had a good time. smh. :drool:

Most people were following the social distance guidelines according to local police chiefs and mayors. But Gov. Hair gel didn't like the optics, thus the fascist, punitive, and petty title fits well.

All state and local beaches in Orange County must temporarily close, Gov. Gavin Newsom says

SACRAMENTO —

Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday directed the temporary “hard close” of state and local beaches in Orange County after thousands of Californians flocked to the shoreline there over the weekend in defiance of a statewide stay-at-home order enacted to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well, our fascist, punitive, and petty Governor Gavin Newsome is closing beaches in Orange County "only" today. He got upset when people went outside this past weekend and had a good time. smh. :drool:

Most people were following the social distance guidelines according to local police chiefs and mayors. But Gov. Hair gel didn't like the optics, thus the fascist, punitive, and petty title fits well.

All state and local beaches in Orange County must temporarily close, Gov. Gavin Newsom says

SACRAMENTO —

Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday directed the temporary “hard close” of state and local beaches in Orange County after thousands of Californians flocked to the shoreline there over the weekend in defiance of a statewide stay-at-home order enacted to stem the spread of the coronavirus.

Closing the barn door after the animals have escaped.

Box Ox

China and the WHO weren’t still saying the Virus isn’t transmissible between humans this year? They were saying it’s dangerous?

“The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.“