Coronavirus

69,925 dead Americans, 1.2+million known infected. 1,324 dead yesterday, easily surpassing Sundays total. Today America will hit a milestone, 70,000. Its time the deniers admit they were wrong. This virus will kill more than 100,000, there will be that many dead by June 1.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Proof of what? People not going to the doctors? I already did. Like the doctor said in my article “people didn’t quit having heart attacks”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/05/04/mental-health-coronavirus/?outputType=amp

Lockdown exit must consider rise in abuse - May
I couldn’t even get in for my second follow up when my foot was broken.
A guy I work with, who just got laid off because of the economic hit to the business, was in a crash at work and needs neck surgery. Guess what? He can’t get in for it. Now he’s hoping he can get back to work before June 1 to keep his health insurance and that he can get the surgery done because he’s in a lot of pain. I don’t think his mental and physical health are the best right now, directly impacted by COVID-19.

Vikings22

You can't use Google?

You have a better than 99% of survival if you get Chinese Origin Virus Infectious Disease 19.

I did google "CDC revised death toll" and it was just the same story from various news outlets saying that people are sharing a false news story around about the CDC revising the death toll numbers from covid 19.

So, yes it is fake news. There is absolutely nothing about a revised death toll on the CDC website or Facebook page. You never got your info from them.

I'm going to be very blunt, telling others to just Google it when you obviously never did that yourself is very poor judgment. It didn't take much research at all to see that this was misinformation.

I'm going to guess that you probably saw an article being shared on Facebook and accepted that as truth. I see it all the time. Many people don't know what a good news source is. Hey, you could've even gotten it off of Twitter too.

If you're trying to share information, but are unable or unwilling to provide a link yourself then others have every reason to be skeptical. Telling people to Google it themselves is a rather lazy and thoughtless thing to say.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Devastatingly worrisome..... I'd say so.

DHS report: China hid virus' severity to hoard supplies

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. officials believe China covered up the extent of the coronavirus outbreak — and how contagious the disease is — to stock up on medical supplies needed to respond to it, intelligence documents show.

Chinese leaders “intentionally concealed the severity” of the pandemic from the world in early January, according to a four-page Department of Homeland Security intelligence report dated May 1 and obtained by The Associated Press. The revelation comes as the Trump administration has intensified its criticism of China, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo saying Sunday that that country was responsible for the spread of disease and must be held accountable.

oldngray

nowhere special
During a COVID-19 briefing, The Virginia Department of Health announced it will now count the number of positive virus tests instead of the number of people who test positive.

That means if one person is tested three-times and all three tests come back positive, it counts as three instead of how the numbers were being counted before, which would have only been one because it was a single patient.

Virginia sees jump in COVID-19 testing