Coronavirus

quad decade guy

Congratulations preppers, you might live an extra 2-3 days than the rest of us. Guns and canned food aren’t going to stop the Coronavirus. Guns and canned food aren’t going to stop the :censored2: apocalypse.

Didn't say they would. They are for after. BTW-for the record: most likely(very) nearly everyone

(97%) will survive. 2-3 days? That might be way low or way high. And making fun of the

prepared? Peace. Good luck.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Factual accuracy is irrelevant?

That explains a lot about your posts.

And why you're a Dimocrat.

My point didn't depend on fixation on a geographic minutiae. It was simply that the supply chain is going to be disrupted. It doesn't invalidate my argument. The RV industry is centered in Indiana/Iowa.

Make you happy?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A non-existent media is assuaging you in your fantasy world?

Isn’t that special!

Right. I check Breitbart and FOX every day, several times a day, and they play the same game of sticking directly to the GOP narrative. Talk radio isn't dominated by the Right Wing either?

quad decade guy

Not everything is political man!! It is a real virus that could really kill many people. If you have stock and don’t want to sell..then DONT SELL.

Don’t put your head in the sand and think everything is some political conspiracy. People in both parties could die..believe it or not

It is a new strain of coronavirus

Oh? Not political? You don't think the Democrats/commies are dreaming of the economy in chaos

during the election? Naive wouldn't begin to cover it. If anyone has their head in the sand,

it's YOU!

Re-Raise

Cool. I've heard of Geritol. Didn't buy any of that today. I did buy 1000 rounds of 5.56 Ar15.

500 rounds of 9mm and 200 rounds of.308 oh and some Lysol. Debated with the wife

about generic brand vs. Lysol brand....BTW- the ammo was more than $500...
No flamethrower?

You won’t be able to reload fast enough

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
My point didn't depend on fixation on a geographic minutiae. It was simply that the supply chain is going to be disrupted. It doesn't invalidate my argument. The RV industry is centered in Indiana/Iowa.

Make you happy?
Good to know you’ve granted yourself exclusive benefit of the doubt.

Re-Raise

Oh? Not political? You don't think the Democrats/commies are dreaming of the economy in chaos

during the election? Naive wouldn't begin to cover it. If anyone has their head in the sand,

it's YOU!
Election? Who cares, they have them all the time clown!

I’ve lived through Republican presidents and Democratic presidents!

Do you have a real life outside of politics?