Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

Banned
No matter what, this thing will spread unless you totally isolate. Never going to happen. People are still doing things like having parties or entertaining like the Massachusetts Lt Governor or the Michigan Governor recently did.
If the country didn't shut down we would be talking about a million+ dead already.

Sportello

I think he was referring to her Husband asking help to launch his boat. That he used the," I am the Governors Husband" line wasn't very bright.
It was a phone call where he claims he jokingly asked to move up the queue to have it taken out of storage. He didn't go to the facility in person. The owner is not a fan of the Governor. He felt that the people from downstate should be able to go 'Up North' and spread the virus, like any patriot would.

In any case, it was a stupid move by her husband, joke or not. That woman from Michigan did none of the things @Wally stated. In other words, @Wally lied.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
upload_2020-5-28_18-54-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-28_18-54-34.jpeg
    upload_2020-5-28_18-54-34.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 75

vantexan

If the country didn't shut down we would be talking about a million+ dead already.
They didn't shut down in South Dakota and have a smaller infection rate per 100,000 than in California. Most who died are older with other health issues. Time to get people back to work.

Last edited:

vantexan

It was a phone call where he claims he jokingly asked to move up the queue to have it taken out of storage. He didn't go to the facility in person. The owner is not a fan of the Governor. He felt that the people from downstate should be able to go 'Up North' and spread the virus, like any patriot would.

In any case, it was a stupid move by her husband, joke or not. That woman from Michigan did none of the things @Wally stated. In other words, @Wally lied.
The governor said it was a hoax then said it was a joke. He clearly asked for special consideration as her husband. If she were a Republican governor you'd be screaming. The thing is she has ordered some extreme shutdown rules without any scientific basis. And then this happens. Like CNN host Chris Cuomo ripping into people not sheltering in place or wearing masks. Then he gets caught outside with no mask while he's actually infected! And yells at a guy who pointed it out.

vantexan

Compare NYC to LA. Not South Dakota to California. Lol
I don't think you get it. South Dakota's governor was slammed for refusing to shut down her state by the Media. Turned out she was right, it was no worse there than in States that shut down. A lot better than a lot of States that did.

MAKAVELI

Banned
I don't think you get it. South Dakota's governor was slammed for refusing to shut down her state by the Media. Turned out she was right, it was no worse there than in States that shut down. A lot better than a lot of States that did.
I don't think you get it. Population density has a bigger impact than you want to admit.

vantexan

I don't think you get it. Population density has a bigger impact than you want to admit.
Except even though the Chinese are packed in like sardines but don't have near the cases of the U.S. and are innocent of all of this according to the Leftist media. My point is that per 100,000 the rate is lower in South Dakota even though everything is open and they aren't being required to social distance, etc while everything is shut down in California and they are off the streets, wearing masks, etc. And it's still overwhelmingly an elderly problem. The only thing being accomplished by having everyone stay home is they are ruining their economy.