Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

Banned
Except even though the Chinese are packed in like sardines but don't have near the cases of the U.S. and are innocent of all of this according to the Leftist media. My point is that per 100,000 the rate is lower in South Dakota even though everything is open and they aren't being required to social distance, etc while everything is shut down in California and they are off the streets, wearing masks, etc. And it's still overwhelmingly an elderly problem. The only thing being accomplished by having everyone stay home is they are ruining their economy.
Yes when you have the 5th least population dense state in the country, the numbers will be low. Now compare LA to NYC.

vantexan

Yes when you have the 5th least population dense state in the country, the numbers will be low. Now compare LA to NYC.
You're having it both ways. Ripping their governor for not shutting down the state, then saying they don't matter anyways. Are Sioux Falls and Rapid City hotspots?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Except even though the Chinese are packed in like sardines but don't have near the cases of the U.S. and are innocent of all of this according to the Leftist media. My point is that per 100,000 the rate is lower in South Dakota even though everything is open and they aren't being required to social distance, etc while everything is shut down in California and they are off the streets, wearing masks, etc. And it's still overwhelmingly an elderly problem. The only thing being accomplished by having everyone stay home is they are ruining their economy.
Ever think that everyone staying home has kept it from going haywire like NYC and NY State?

vantexan

Ever think that everyone staying home has kept it from going haywire like NYC and NY State?
You probably missed the part where South Dakota didn't shut down. As for the rest yes let's close everything down except supermarkets and convenience stores and pack everyone into them. What could go wrong?

MAKAVELI

Banned
You're having it both ways. Ripping their governor for not shutting down the state, then saying they don't matter anyways. Are Sioux Falls and Rapid City hotspots?
It's not both ways. We closed first and re opened last. That's how the most populous state has kept it under control.

vantexan

It's not both ways. We closed first and re opened last. That's how the most populous state has kept it under control.
You didn't keep it under control anymore than if everything had been open but social distancing was recommended. Even in NYC they never needed all the respirators and hospital rooms they thought they would need and no place in the country is more densely populated.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
We successfully flattened the curve and kept our hospitals from becoming overwhelmed.

Despite communist china's deception about the KungFlu, we are winning.

I'm sorry that upsets you comrade.

Montgomery, Alabama just released a statement; they agreed, you are clueless!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You probably missed the part where South Dakota didn't shut down. As for the rest yes let's close everything down except supermarkets and convenience stores and pack everyone into them. What could go wrong?
I didn’t miss that part. You missed the part where the states shut down where the virus was located, less chance of it moving into the state that didn’t shut down. I’m pretty sure not many people from South Dakota visited NY in the past two months.

MAKAVELI

Banned
You didn't keep it under control anymore than if everything had been open but social distancing was recommended. Even in NYC they never needed all the respirators and hospital rooms they thought they would need and no place in the country is more densely populated.
The more you post about Covid-19, the more ignorant you sound. If you got it you'd probably be dead in two weeks. Good luck bro.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's certainly an effective way to control it. However for the entire U.S. with truckers driving everywhere to deliver food and other essential items that just won't work.
It’s called grow up old man. Be a good Christian like the rest and put your fate in God’s hands. He does love you after all.

vantexan

The more you post about Covid-19, the more ignorant you sound. If you got it you'd probably be dead in two weeks. Good luck bro.
Prove me wrong. Cuomo was screaming for 40,000 ventilators if I remember right. How many did they need? Did they use up all the beds brought in? But Cuomo did get a lot of seniors killed by ordering them into nursing homes.