Coronavirus

newfie

Dude! November 4th, Cali will be backtracking and doing the same as Repug run states.
It's just politics and when that need is over ... back to normal.
I'm staying in my basement until a vaccine is available.

you're going to take all available information and act on it in a way that benefits you?
is that right? Shouldn't you wait for the government to tell you what to do next?

MAKAVELI

Banned
cases and hospitalizations are up , deaths are still down below 1000 on most days. 914 yesterday, 987 two days ago, death rate is definitely still down. I dont need to spin it I'll just provide the link .

As cases rise deaths will follow. Ttku..

rickyb

1604244699111.png

countries with most deaths per million. uk, usa, brazil led by retards

newfie

I remember after 9/11 everyone said that is a 0.0001 risk to the population. Liberals are just being dramatic. More people die swimming in polls that 9/11. It’s not a big deal.
i remember the CDC predicting 2.4 million corona virus deaths by October. Trump and his team did a great job

rickyb

i remember the CDC predicting 2.4 million corona virus deaths by October. Trump and his team did a great job

no you are #9 most deaths per million, and i would guess your country is less densely populated than some of htese other countries not to mention u r the richest

vantexan

I remember after 9/11 everyone said that is a 0.0001 risk to the population. Liberals are just being dramatic. More people die swimming in polls that 9/11. It’s not a big deal.
I don't recall conservatives saying it wasn't a big deal or that liberals were being dramatic. I recall liberal Congressmen talking tough until George W. Bush actually started doing something then suddenly they were anti-war. John Kerry famously said "I was for the war before I was against it."

At any rate apples and oranges.

It will be fine