Coronavirus

MAKAVELI

1) I never claimed there was red. Only that this shows regionally what’s happening.

2) deaths and hospitalizations are trailing factors. They show how the virus was spreading weeks ago.
That map can easily turn completely red as it has before. Christmas will be another super spreader event just as Thanksgiving was.

rickyb

1608567998231.png

1608568273516.png

source for last graph at least is JHU:
1608568431583.png

endcoronavirus.org

Attachments

• 1608567994546.png
    1608567994546.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 48

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That map can easily turn completely red as it has before. Christmas will be another super spreader event just as Thanksgiving was.
It’ll take a few weeks before we get a better picture but overall cases have started to trend down. We actually have proof that thanksgiving wasn’t some huge super spreader event. Cases continued on about the same trajectory that they were on. We didn’t get some massive in cases. They just continued their trend. Even then the upward trend in cases can be largely attributed to California and a few other regional outbreaks. So not thanksgiving did not lead to massive nationwide spread.

C17654F7-E99C-4D32-8629-D241FFB86F80.jpeg

rickyb

Covid has mutated a handful of times already.

It’s has apparently mutated to spread more easily. Usually this means it weakens when this happens.

If it’s spreading that easily and it’s been muted for weeks......well it’s not hard to figure out. It’s already outside the country. Closing borders does no good
it needs a host to survive. if theres only a few cases outside the country and it doesnt spread then its gone. so ur wrong. ur right its mutated before i reckon.

rickyb

It’ll take a few weeks before we get a better picture but overall cases have started to trend down. We actually have proof that thanksgiving wasn’t some huge super spreader event. Cases continued on about the same trajectory that they were on. We didn’t get some massive in cases. They just continued their trend. Even then the upward trend in cases can be largely attributed to California and a few other regional outbreaks. So not thanksgiving did not lead to massive nationwide spread.

View attachment 321988
theres no state on end corona virus that doesnt have it under control or even trending down.

MAKAVELI

View attachment 321988
Cases have increased day over day setting new records every day. Don't know where you come up with cases are trending down.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
it needs a host to survive. if theres only a few cases outside the country and it doesnt spread then its gone. so ur wrong. ur right its mutated before i reckon.
My bad it was first detected in September

And you’re gonna to tell me it hasn’t spread outside the UK?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’ll take a few weeks before we get a better picture but overall cases have started to trend down.
We actually have proof that Thanksgiving wasn’t some huge super spreader event.
Cases continued on about the same trajectory that they were on. We didn’t get some massive in cases. They just continued their trend. Even then the upward trend in cases can be largely attributed to California and a few other regional outbreaks.
So no, Thanksgiving did not lead to massive nationwide spread.

1608587992240.png
Charts don't mean :poop: when Fauci growls, "Christmas is cancelled!!!"

1608587714321.png