Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1608594553608.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Make that chart yourself? I am in the Midwest and infections and deaths are at record levels. Earlier this year when we had new infections a a few hundred, now they are in the thousands. When we had daily deaths of 10 or 20, now daily deaths are in the hundreds.
Deaths are a trailing factor we know that.

What state because virtually the entire Midwest has been trending down since thanksgiving or soon after.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Nice to know money can’t buy them everything
1) hundreds of calls every day

Are people stupid? Anyone that watched 5 minutes of news knows the general public isn’t getting the vaccine for a few months.

2) use that money smartly

Buy yourself a fake healthcare degree. Get job at hospital. Get vaccine.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Are people stupid? Anyone that watched 5 minutes of news knows the general public isn’t getting the vaccine for a few months.

Number two will probably be their next tactic since they can’t buy the actual vaccination.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Better yet, use that fake degree to get a public health official position. You literally couldn't do a worse job than the ones we have.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Dr. Anthony Fauci Says He Gave Santa Claus the COVID-19 Vaccine: 'He Is Good to Go' "He can come down the chimney, he can leave the presents… you have nothing to worry about,"

Arrest Dr. Fauci for violating HIPAA Rules.

refineryworker05

Another reminder of how radical elected republicans are and what their voters are willing to support. Imagine before coronavirus if democrats would have said trump and the Republican Party are so incompetent and cold towards helping regular Americans, that a deadly new virus will rage across the nation kill well over 300,000 be killing up to 3000 a day and greatly hurt the economy and they would basically ignore this virus, deny its seriousness, actively go against experts in stopping the spread of this virus, and pass one aid package but not offer anymore financial help but have as their top concern protecting corporations. Imagine the phony outrage at of course republicans and trump would never do those things while this nation is facing a deadly virus. Yet here we are.

Last edited:

rickyb

We agree there are big problems, but I don't think we agree on what all of them are, or what to do about them.
democrats and republicans agree on a host of issues. but they spend alot of time fighting about the ones they dont agree on which is divide and conquer.

the fact that many ppl live in non reality based belief system is a hallmark of a totalitarian system. the matrix was a prime example of this too.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
democrats and republicans agree on a host of issues. but they spend alot of time fighting about the ones they dont agree on which is divide and conquer.

the fact that many ppl live in non reality based belief system is a hallmark of a totalitarian system. the matrix was a prime example of this too.

The fact that you think the Matrix, a fictional story, is a prime example of anything but decent cinema should be a wake up call about what your belief system is based on.

The things you regard as problems are actually features, not bugs.