Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yeah, that pit they call Los Angeles, the county with over 10 million. With that pit of a mayor, Garcetti along with his cohort Gov Newsom locking everyone down in their homes so they can't breath, get the Covid anyway, and then lock them down again & again. It's like banging your head against a wall till it effing falls off. When will they learn?

Florida, no lock-downs and less deaths...DUH! With a huge elderly population to boot.

Sting back in 93/94 said this in one of his songs.

"If I Ever Lose My Faith In You"

Some would say I was a lost man in a lost world
You could say I lost my faith in the people on TV
You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me

Amen, brother Sting...
You could say I lost my faith in science and progress
You could say I lost my belief in the holy church
You could say I lost my sense of direction
Some would say I was a lost man in a lost world
You could say I lost my faith in the people on TV
You could say I'd lost my belief in our politicians
They all seemed like game show hosts to me
I never saw no miracle of science
That didn't go from a blessing to a curse
I never saw no military solution
That didn't always end up as something worse

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
They have less deaths because they have a lower population in less density. Cases and deaths are on the rise. Ttku....
Per Capita bruh. Do you know what that means? We live in a state, California that is completely moronic in their approach to this virus. You know it (well maybe not) and I for damn sure know it. ttku. :P

Florida-open-less deaths per capita
California-locked down- plenty of deaths per capita

Common sense is not what the politicians are using. "They all seemed like game show hosts to me"

Now, come out of your house... Go on a bike ride or a walk and take a deep breath. Oh, and for God's sake, shut off the CNN.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Per Capita bruh. Do you know what that means? We live in a state, California that is completely moronic in their approach to this virus. You know it (well maybe not) and I for damn sure know it. ttku. :P

Common sense is not what the politicians are using. "They all seemed like game show hosts to me"

Now, come out of your house... Go on a bike ride or a walk and take a deep breath. Oh, and for God's sake, shut off the CNN.
Damnit! How do I give you five stars?!?! Lol.

vantexan

They have less deaths because they have a lower population in less density. Cases and deaths are on the rise. Ttku....
Florida is very densely populated. And gets millions of snowbirds every winter. And has a much higher percentage of seniors. All California has managed to do is destroy a lot of small businesses and inspire people to leave the state.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Florida is very densely populated. And gets millions of snowbirds every winter. And has a much higher percentage of seniors. All California has managed to do is destroy a lot of small businesses and inspire people to leave the state.
And helping to inflate Colorado real estate prices.

vantexan

And helping to inflate Colorado real estate prices.
I was a domiciled courier in Salida back in '96-'97. Californians were moving in and building log palaces and driving up costs, especially property taxes. Can only imagine what it's like now. A lot of tension amongst locals.

MAKAVELI

What is dense as SoCal. SoCal and NYC are the most densely populated areas of the country. That's a big reason why cases have exploded in both areas.

MAKAVELI

LA has exploded because they opened back up and they have plenty of people like you that don't take it seriously.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
LA has exploded because they opened back up and they have plenty of people like you that don't take it seriously.
I never said I didn't take the virus seriously, so you lie.

I don't agree with the way of handling it by the politicians in CA. Lock downs are not the answer. Crushing small businesses is not the answer. Keeping kids out of school is not the answer, and on and on.

But you keep supporting this idiocy in CA they call protecting us...LMAO!

MAKAVELI

I don't agree with the way of handling it by the politicians in CA. Lock downs are not the answer. Crushing small businesses is not the answer. Keeping kids out of school is not the answer, and on and on.

Same thing happened with the 1918 pandemic when San Francisco opened back up. This country is just too stupid to protect themselves.

MAKAVELI

People like yourself just don't want to hear the truth.

newfie

What is dense as SoCal. SoCal and NYC are the most densely populated areas of the country. That's a big reason why cases have exploded in both areas.

i think moats in every other street and around the city to protect the residents from them selves.
maybe require divers suits be worn by all residents.
this density requires extreme love and restraint from the governor

vantexan

Been to both. They are densely populated. But Florida isn't Kansas. Florida and Texas are open for business with mask requirements and social distancing. The world hasn't ended.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
People like yourself just don't want to hear the truth.
Great! So what you're telling me is Florida is on a path to reach herd immunity much faster than California. So Gavin in all his draconian lock down measures is seeing to us suffering longer in CA. Great!

You too can now help California out by going to recallgavin2020.com and get rid of the SOB. :teethy:

Why do people like yourself not want to hear the truth? :speechless:

Yet another reason to move out of California!

MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI

Great! So what you're telling me is Florida is on a path to reach herd immunity much faster than California. So Gavin in all his draconian lock down measures is seeing to us suffering longer in CA. Great!

You too can now help California out by going to recallgavin2020.com and get rid of the SOB. :teethy:

Why do people like yourself not want to hear the truth? :speechless:

Yet another reason to move out of California!
See ya wouldn't want to be ya. You'd fit right in one of those nursing homes. Lol

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
FREE ALL THE PRISONERS!!!!

Covid-19 Live News: California Begins Vaccinating Inmates, but Not at Its Hardest-Hit Prisons

1609630558740.png

vantexan

California has had almost as many deaths and New York has had more. Point is the lockdowns haven't stopped the virus but have ruined a lot more lives. And your political leaders keep getting caught violating the rules they put on everyone else.