Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not exposed to HPV since the HPV vaccine was developed, and don't figure to be exposed., and I will be getting the shingles vaccine now that my insurance covers it. I just got one of the pneumonia vaccines, and will be getting another in 4 more weeks, and the doctor recommended and I will be getting the hepatitus B vaccine. I do prefer to spread them out, even though my doctor suggested I could get multiples. I have gotten tetanus vaccines several times over the years, which is another example of a vaccine with waning efficacy that requires boosters. I understand the science behind vaccines and am not afraid of them.
So you're an anti vaxxer.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
IMG_20210903_144013_415.jpg

Ou812fu

Did you miss the part where it states it's for parasites?
Maybe you won't look past this..

NEW - Fully vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya (48) is hospitalized with COVID and pulls out of his comeback fight against Vitor Belfort.

De La Hoya - who is nicknamed 'The Golden Boy' - is ranked as the 29th best boxer of all time.

Working4the1%

Maybe you won't look past this..

NEW - Fully vaccinated Oscar De La Hoya (48) is hospitalized with COVID and pulls out of his comeback fight against Vitor Belfort.

De La Hoya - who is nicknamed 'The Golden Boy' - is ranked as the 29th best boxer of all time.
Fully vaccinated. He is looking at a highly positive outcome ..unless he sees a veterinarian for horse paste

Ou812fu

Why did the CDC stop counting breakthrough cases - infections among vaccinated people - at the start of May❓

For the same reason, they count people dying within 14 days of the jab as "unvaccinated".

So they can sell more vaccines for their big pharma sponsors.

Everytime they say "pandemic of the unvaccinated" realize that they aren't even counting the vaccinated.

Meanwhile, 86% of covid cases in Israel were in the vaccinated in July and 65% of covid deaths in England have been in the vaccinated over the last 6 months.

#TrustTheScience
IMG_20210904_090723_160.jpg

wilberforce15

Oscar De La Hoya basically admitted he's taking all kinds of drugs to prep for the fight.

That's the most reasonable explanation for him having a COVID problem.

bacha29

The well documented communist Chinese coverup of their outbreak rises to the level of a coordinated diplomatic, economic and or military response by the US and it's global partners.

Where are you getting lost little lady?

I've asked you multiple times what you think the consequences should be for communist China causing this pandemic.

Why won't you answer that question?
My answer: If you don't not have corroborated and actionable intelligence that warrants a response supported by the Western allies then all you've got is another conspiracy theory. There's my answer.

Now answer my question. What should the US response be ? What can it do if it your claims cannot be supported?