Covid Vaccinations

yadig

I wonder what will be after corona virus id19? Will it ever end? I gotta feeling this is only the beginning. This type of power/control is gonna be tough to give up.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
She died from heart disease, like a lot of older people. Just because someone dies after being vaccinated doesn't mean the vaccine killed them. The covid vaccine does NOT confer immortality on anyone. If the lady didn't die or react to the first or second dose, she wouldn't then suddenly react to the third. People with common sense can read beyond the headline with just a tiny bit thought
What if the third dose was from a different maker?

dmac1

But it isn't unreasonable to not accept an experimental vaccine that uses mrna technology that's never been used like that before in masses. We are the experiment. And it's "your body, your choice" so you should be able to get unemployment. You are being forced to put something in your body that you don't want. And there's already a 99.98% survival rate of coronavirus with unvaccinated people, so what's the point of being forced to take a vaccine for a virus that has a .02% chance of killing you? It's has the same mortality as the seasonal flu.
Full FDA approval takes it out of 'experimental' stage by definition. And no one NO ONE is being forced to be vaccinated. You can get another job where they don't require vaccinations. Private employers can set whatever requirements they want as long as race, creeds, and sex aren't used to discriminate. And states likely will vary in how they rulle with states like Florida and Texas probably trying to prevent employers from hiring and firing who they want based on vaccination status. The seasonal flu kills under 40,000 per year on average, but covid has killed about 600,000 in the past year. That makes your math WAY off. Nearly 700,000 dead out of maybe 200 million infected is a death rate among those infected of 1 out of every 300 who dies., and that 200 million figure may be lower. And again, no one is FORCING you to be vaccinated. 1 out of every 300 infected is a death rate of 16 times your claim of 0.025% . 1 in 300 is 0.33%. 1 in 100 is 1%. And the cost of being sick and hospitalized even without the deaths is still costing the country billions of dollars unnecessarlity. Vaccinated people are less than 10% as likely to be hospitalized if they do get covid. So it is a societal cost, and as long as you want to work in society, you should not be allowed to raise costs on everyone else out of stubborness. Your math skills show that you may not actually have a full understanding of the issue. The odds of dying are at least 16 times higher than you apparently believed, even using conservative numbers. 700,000 dead is 1 in every 500 US citizens dead, including the whole population- not just those who have had the virus. 1 in 500 dead in the WHOLE population is 0.2%, and that is 10 times higher than the number you cite as dead just among the unvaccinated. Either you don't understand how percentages work, or you just made up your 99.98% figure, because the total number who have survived so far is only 99.8% Your numbers are just not even CLOSE to being right. Maybe if you have the right numbers in your mind, you will decide to get the vaccine. Not understanding math could possibly make it seem much safer to remain unvaccinated, especially if the number of those dying is really 16 times what you apparently believe.

dmac1

So you believe 70% of the American population took the shot??

If that is true, why are they still pushing it so bad?
To stop new variants from emerging. That is just one reason. Saving billions of dollars is another. Helping protect people who can't take the vaccine for medical reasons is another, with lack of knowledge, irrational fear, or selfishness being the only reasons to object to the vaccine. Clearly, religion is not a valid reason, because religions are pretty much nonsense anyway.

dmac1

Because people need nurses, and unvaccinated ones are available.
Do you know what the word 'prefer' means???? I would prefer a vaccinated nurse, as would every reasonable person. Even if the vaccine kills the nurse eventually, you are still better off with someone vaccinated treating you. The vaccine adds to the chances that the nurses body will fight off the virus before giving it to you.

dmac1

Merck says their pill is half as effective as ivermectin! Great news!
My brother has covid. Started taking ivermectin as soon as symptoms started. 4 days later after he started taking it, he was hospitalized as his condition got worse and worse. and his blood oxygen level dropped to 79%. It's back up to 84 three days after being hospitalized. His wife is a big antivaxxer, but was trying using ivermectin and zinc, and vitamin Cand D, and colloidal silver. None of them helped.. If he survives, he is almost guaranteed to not have worms though. Ivermectin has not clinically show to help. Some people get better without using it, and no large enough scale tests have shown ivermectin is effective against covid. Just because some people improve after taking it, doesn't mean anything. Almost everyone get better.

dmac1

What if the third dose was from a different maker?
Heart disease is a slow process. Even if had the Moderna shots initially, and got the Pfizer as the third booster shot, it wouldn't have given her heart disease. If she was getting a third dose, she was clearly already health compromised. Think about it.

wilberforce15

My brother has covid. Started taking ivermectin as soon as symptoms started. 4 days later after he started taking it, he was hospitalized as his condition got worse and worse. and his blood oxygen level dropped to 79%. It's back up to 84 three days after being hospitalized. His wife is a big antivaxxer, but was trying using ivermectin and zinc, and vitamin Cand D, and colloidal silver. None of them helped.. If he survives, he is almost guaranteed to not have worms though. Ivermectin has not clinically show to help. Some people get better without using it, and no large enough scale tests have shown ivermectin is effective against covid. Just because some people improve after taking it, doesn't mean anything. Almost everyone get better.
No large scale tests have tried ivermectin correctly.

wilberforce15

Do you know what the word 'prefer' means???? I would prefer a vaccinated nurse, as would every reasonable person. Even if the vaccine kills the nurse eventually, you are still better off with someone vaccinated treating you. The vaccine adds to the chances that the nurses body will fight off the virus before giving it to you.
I didn't say anything about prefer or not prefer. That was the previous maroon misreading what I said.

I'm saying they'll all have safe, easy to find jobs.