Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

So you believe nations at the time were defined by white European civilization?
First, yes.

Second, who cares? We didn't try to live among them. We didn't try to integrate into their societies. We didn't try to acquiesce to their 'laws,' such as they were.

European civilization was so plainly superior in every respect, why on earth would we 'immigrate'?

We conquered. And we settled. But we did not immigrate.

MAKAVELI

First, yes.

Second, who cares? We didn't try to live among them. We didn't try to integrate into their societies. We didn't try to acquiesce to their 'laws,' such as they were.

European civilization was so plainly superior in every respect, why on earth would we 'immigrate'?

First, European civilization doesn't define anything. Secondly, whether you immigrated or conquered is besides the point. Third and final point, you will be conquered. What comes around, goes around.

wilberforce15

First, European civilization doesn't define anything. Secondly, whether you immigrated or conquered is besides the point. Third and final point, you will be conquered. What comes around, goes around.
It's not beside the point. It's the entire point. We were not immigrants. We didn't join anything. We didn't come alongside anything. We didn't participate with anything.

We created a thing that wasn't there. That's not immigration

wilberforce15

And yes, we are being conquered.

By immigrants. And immigration. Because we are weak and refused to keep them out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you're asking me because you want my BBC in your bunghole?
The fact that you're flirting with me makes my point even more important. Since you're a homosexual you are even more likely to get infected.

I'm just asking why you haven't gotten your AIDS vaccine. Your people are 13 percent of the population but are 49 percent of new AIDS cases.

Why are you an anti-vaxxer?
Shame on you.

dmac1

First, yes.

It is okay when white people move into someone's territory, but if you aren't white, you are an illegal alien.

dmac1

It's not beside the point. It's the entire point. We were not immigrants. We didn't join anything. We didn't come alongside anything. We didn't participate with anything.

We created a thing that wasn't there. That's not immigration
The native Americans at the time did claim ALL of the land settled by the European immigrants. You probably don't remember that a $24 payment was made in New York, and that the immigrants in the PLymouth colony was literally living on land owned by the native people thare, and those natives saved the lives of those immmigrants.The native nations may not have been written down on paper maps, but the people knew which land belonged to which tribe, and just because there were open places, unoccupied, it was still immigration. If all the immigrants crossing the southern border, or flying in and overstaying their visas decided to live in the uninhabited areas of the country, they would still be immigrants even if they lived where no one else was living. Or if they simply killed off all the townspeople and claimed the town, they would still be immigrants. Whther they conquered the locals, or simply moved to where no one was living didn't make the first Europeans any less
immigrants' as you apparently believe. If no one owned Manhattan, why did Europeans need to pay for it?????

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The fact that you're flirting with me makes my point even more important. Since you're a homosexual you are even more likely to get infected.

I'm just asking why you haven't gotten your AIDS vaccine. Your people are 13 percent of the population but are 49 percent of new AIDS cases.

Why are you an anti-vaxxer?
Shame on you.
Here is an interesting fact..
IMG_20211009_085242_147.jpg

This was released this week. 👇

Love to hear someone scientifically explain to me how there are already more deaths this year from COVID with 70% of Americans vaccinated - than deaths last year with very few people vaccinated.

I have an open mind - I'm all ears.