Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another sicko violent Democrat brainwashed into an obsession with forcing people to get vaccinated...

A man is in custody after he drove his car into a group of people protesting coronavirus vaccine mandates in Southern California. William Aslaksen, 64, argued with protesters at the rally on Sunday before getting into his vehicle, according to witnesses.

“A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,” Deputy Trina Schrader said in a statement. “The suspect then drove away westbound and out of view.”

Working4the1%

Another sicko violent Democrat brainwashed into an obsession with forcing people to get vaccinated...

A man is in custody after he drove his car into a group of people protesting coronavirus vaccine mandates in Southern California. William Aslaksen, 64, argued with protesters at the rally on Sunday before getting into his vehicle, according to witnesses.

“A witness stated a man disagreed with the protest, entered his vehicle and intentionally drove toward the protesters,” Deputy Trina Schrader said in a statement. “The suspect then drove away westbound and out of view.”
How do they have time to protest.oh I forgot they got fired. Got it

yadig

He should be charged with manslaughter for all the unnecessary death and destruction to families he has caused with his inept policies. Ask the 3 dead coworkers families at my state how they feel about his carefree covid attitude
Hopefully in them demoncats districts! You leper’s are scared

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
How do they have time to protest.oh I forgot they got fired. Got it
Bubble Buster!!

Phase 1: 7 ventilated and rapidly declining COVID patients in NJ were released from the hospital within a couple of days after treatment last year. NO lasting lung damage or side effects.

Once approved, it will negate the need to mandate a vaccine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gods bless Science
Now you're getting it.
The Science is your religion.
You worship Saint Fauci.
Very sad.

FAOtZiVXMAMkfIO.jpeg