Covid Vaccinations

rod

Retired 23 years
Just got home from getting my Pizer booster shot. That makes 3 Covid shots and an annual flu shot. Bring it on M/FFFer. I've also been vaccinated against polio, tetnus, measles, shingles and probably 20 other things thanks to the Army. :happy_new_year: I feel GREAT. You anti- vaxers are P u s s ay s

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just got home from getting my Pizer booster shot. That makes 3 Covid shots and an annual flu shot. Bring it on M/FFFer. I've also been vaccinated against polio, tetnus, measles, shingles and probably 20 other things thanks to the Army. :happy_new_year: I feel GREAT. You anti- vaxers are P u s s ay s
You’re the fool pal.
3C0A9ABC-D02B-47DC-BA69-2276F99930E8.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years

Time will tell. Right now there is so much misinformation being spewed by both sides we could both be wrong. I'll take my chances with being vaccinated. I haven't contracted polio, measles, shingles, or any of the other things so I think the odds are in my favor. Good luck to you. I don't know how old you are but I'm pushing 74 and plan to make it a few more years and Covid is not so nice to us old farts.

UnionStrong

Time will tell. Right now there is so much misinformation being spewed by both sides we could both be wrong. I'll take my chances with being vaccinated. I haven't contracted polio, measles, shingles, or any of the other things so I think the odds are in my favor. Good luck to you. I don't know how old you are but I'm pushing 74 and plan to make it a few more years and Covid is not so nice to us old farts.
It’s not a vaccine it’s a flu shot. And you can still catch it and die. Good luck old timer, I mean that.

Bingo

Wow the compassion is embarrassing…and your math of its .35 of population.
Actually I believe you may not be a math major as you are incorrectly using the decimal system. .35 in Decimal correlates to 35%. The figure of.003 is 1/3 of a percent. When you have 21,600,000 people that Florida has, then the 58,000 deaths is actually less then .00269 of our population. As I am writing this, it has been reported that Florida now has lowest amount of covid cases in the country . I guess we can have our freedom and stay healthy at the same time

UnionStrong

Actually I believe you may not be a math major as you are incorrectly using the decimal system. .35 in Decimal correlates to 35%. The figure of.003 is 1/3 of a percent. When you have 21,600,000 people that Florida has, then the 58,000 deaths is actually less then .00269 of our population. As I am writing this, it has been reported that Florida now has lowest amount of covid cases in the country . I guess we can have our freedom and stay healthy at the same time
Those fools are not known for they’ve intellects

Working4the1%

Science says it comes in waves. Republicans have difficulty with science Florida now has America's lowest COVID rate. Does Ron DeSantis deserve credit?

rod

Retired 23 years
Had my Pizer booster shot at 11;00 a.m. this morning. Its now after midnight and I'm not dead. Zero side effects - none- ziltch. Get your Covid shots dummies.