Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Pro athletes in prime of careers are getting heart inflammation. That’s not good. Congrats, you make 100k. Where I live that’s normal. Tons of folks out here that have household incomes of 250+ and they are all insecure jag offs.
Yes they are canceling sports events all over because of heart inflammation. You focus on the grain of sand..I see a beautiful beach. Aaron Rodgers losing endorsements with his brain dead covid thinking

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No one cares.
Screenshot_20211107-101052_Chrome.jpg

Working4the1%

More left wing lies by Biden's garbage administration.

Only 10% of drivers are owner operators.
Most drivers would fall under Biden's authoritarian edict if it wasn't being struck down by the courts.

The fascist Democrats are just trying to get it out of the news, the same way they lied about all the flight cancellations.
Yeah all the truckers wear Biden hats and aviator glasses…. Oh well

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
A third of the nation's population still refuses to do anything to protect their fellow citizens but if they catch COVID they'll want their fellow citizens to save their lives AND to pay their hospital bills if they have no insurance and no money.
Awful nice of your side to create the programs that provide subsidized treatment and allow the recipients to -often enough- flake out on paying for it!