Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
jimmy-kimmel-blackface.jpg

bacha29

Ha--most anti-vaxers are just babies who are afraid of a needle and use the Covid arguments to hide their fears.
A third of the nation's population still refuses to do anything to protect their fellow citizens but if they catch COVID they'll want their fellow citizens to save their lives AND to pay their hospital bills if they have no insurance and no money.

vantexan

A third of the nation's population still refuses to do anything to protect their fellow citizens but if they catch COVID they'll want their fellow citizens to save their lives AND to pay their hospital bills if they have no insurance and no money.
This has nothing to do with FedEx. Take it to Current Events.

Serf

Bro, athletes and individual citizens are getting myocarditis from the shot. Inflammation of the heart. Blood thinners are being put in the child 5-11 doses. Protect yourself and your family. If express pulls some bs come 4 JAN, I’ll be on my way.

Working4the1%

Bro, athletes and individual citizens are getting myocarditis from the shot. Inflammation of the heart. Blood thinners are being put in the child 5-11 doses. Protect yourself and your family. If express pulls some bs come 4 JAN, I’ll be on my way.
Minor complications versus millions of lives saved. Simple math. Good luck in your new career. Headed for a 100 k this year delivering letters and iPhones. Up to 8 weeks off. Not a bad gig

yadig

Minor complications versus millions of lives saved. Simple math. Good luck in your new career. Headed for a 100 k this year delivering letters and iPhones. Up to 8 weeks off. Not a bad gig
Y’all hiring?

bacha29

This has nothing to do with FedEx. Take it to Current Events.
The title of thread says it does.
And in keeping with that fact I would have you to know that I've have had both COVID vaccinations along with the booster AND a seasonal flu shot....All received in accordance with the directives issued by my Medicare Advantage plan provider. The TOTAL cost to Medicare?... $210. That's less than 2 months worth of Medicare premiums. You can't even get a cross town ambulance ride for $210 let along weeks in ICU fighting for your life with COVID.

And this coming Monday again at the direction of MA I am meeting with the surgeon for the initial consultation prior to undergoing cancer screening.

Now let me introduce you to a term that is obviously new to you....It's called Preventative Medicine. Trying to avoid acute medical care later on.... And most important of all the savings for the Medicare Trust Fund are ENORMOUS!

And you're the one who is always hollering your head off about the government spending too much money and coming from a guy who by his own admission hasn't paid a dime in FIT in years. Yet simply by following the preventative medicine guidelines I'm actually DOING something to try and save it a little bit by simply trusting the process.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And in keeping with that fact I would have you to know that I've have had both COVID vaccinations along with the booster AND a seasonal flu shot....All received in accordance with the directives issued by my Medicare Advantage plan provider. The TOTAL cost to Medicare?... $210. That's less than 2 months worth of Medicare premiums. You can't even get a cross town ambulance ride for $210 let along weeks in ICU fighting for your life with COVID.

And this coming Monday again at the direction of MA I am meeting with the surgeon for the initial consultation prior to undergoing cancer screening.

Now let me introduce you to a term that is obviously new to you....It's called Preventative Medicine. Trying to avoid acute medical care later on.... And most important of all the savings for the Medicare Trust Fund are ENORMOUS!

And you're the one who is always hollering your head off about the government spending too much money and coming from a guy who by his own admission hasn't paid a dime in FIT in years. Yet simply by following the preventative medicine guidelines I'm actually DOING something to try and save it a little bit by simply trusting the process.
Wow you are truly a hero Karen.
Keep up the good work.
Lol.

Serf

Pro athletes in prime of careers are getting heart inflammation. That’s not good. Congrats, you make 100k. Where I live that’s normal. Tons of folks out here that have household incomes of 250+ and they are all insecure jag offs.

vantexan

I'm one of the 69% who don't pay taxes. But that has nothing to do with FedEx. Take it to Current Events.