Covid Vaccinations

yadig

Poor Karen, forgets that they have to wear the uniform Fedex requires, has to take the drug test that FedEx requires... has to pass the classes that fedex requires for your position... how unfair that FedEx treats you so poorly.. boo hoo, working here isn't a right, you work by their rules, not yours. I bet you have MMR and all your other vaccines given as you grew up.... grow up now and get over your self righteousness, or go elsewhere.
I got the vaccine. It’s just not my position the big government mandates it. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Bingo

Exactly!
These are the same people who are still up in arms about 9/11 and 2977 dead(I'm not minimizing the event) but these same people give no :censored2:s about 700,000+ Dead Americans. I say mandate it, I don't want to work with these kinds of people, the same that would bid on your route on day one after you died in the truck.
I live in Florida where we had a surge during the summer-all is fine now. Still do not know one person who has died. 75 % of friends and relatives have had covid. All recovered and the ones that were unvaccinated have not caught it again. Every person I know who did know someone who died have confirmed these people had previous health conditions or were overweight. Really not sold that covid really kills healthy people. If you do not take any prescription drugs and have a BMI under 25 you have a better chance winning powerball then dying from covid

MAKAVELI

I live in Florida where we had a surge during the summer-all is fine now. Still do not know one person who has died. 75 % of friends and relatives have had covid. All recovered and the ones that were unvaccinated have not caught it again. Every person I know who did know someone who died have confirmed these people had previous health conditions or were overweight. Really not sold that covid really kills healthy people. If you do not take any prescription drugs and have a BMI under 25 you have a better chance winning powerball then dying from covid
Cool story bro.😎

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Got tested for Covid antibodies during my recent annual physical. I was shocked to find I tested positive. Vaguely recalled having a runny nose for a couple of days months earlier, and attributed that to my allergies.

Such a horrible, deadly disease!

The humanity!!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Got tested for Covid antibodies during my recent annual physical. I was shocked to find I tested positive. Vaguely recalled having a runny nose for a couple of days months earlier, and attributed that to my allergies.

Such a horrible, deadly disease!

The humanity!!!!
I think I’m gonna have that test too. I was in contact with a few people that it had over the last year. I felt a little sick for a couple days once after an exposure. Nothing anywhere near serious. Just made me wonder,