Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

My message to people who won't get vaccinated: "Look, you're already paying for it so why not use it? Moreover, if you get sick where's the first place you're going to go? The hospital. And even if you do have insurance you'll still have to pay your deductibles and your copays which is a hell of a lot more than a simple free vaccination. And if you die those costs will be chalked up in the form of a claim against your estate .Not to mention the cost of burying you. It makes zero economic sense not to get the shot".

wilberforce15

My message to people who won't get vaccinated: "Look, you're already paying for it so why not use it? Moreover, if you get sick where's the first place you're going to go? The hospital. And even if you do have insurance you'll still have to pay your deductibles and your copays which is a hell of a lot more than a simple free vaccination. And if you die those costs will be chalked up in the form of a claim against your estate .Not to mention the cost of burying you. It makes zero economic sense not to get the shot".
You do realize that none of those statements would be persuasive to any of us right?

The vaccine doesn't save me money, won't save my health, comes with possible complications, and I have no chance of death anyway

AB831

Remember. Pro-lifers want the freedom to impose death, suffering, and pain on others.

AB831

My body My Choice is the Republican anti vaccine mantra….unless you are Woman
I like how the virus suddenly becomes real when they focus on the Mexican border. All of their talking points are either fictional or facile. Their understanding of the world is that of a ten year child’s, yet they actually see themselves as the intelligent, capable ones. Dunning-Kruger Effect in action.

Working4the1%

“No chance of death” is an odd way of evaluating a virus that killed over 4 million people.
My manager was the same if I get I get so what. Now at deaths door…but if by a miracle he survives he will have the antibodies and probably won’t wear a mask or get vaccinated

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry your health insurance sucks.
Well, no I'm not.
Carry on.