Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

Mexico shows that Dems don't care at all about Covid, so they're asking questions disingenuously. That's his point.
The news conference focused exclusively on the Delta outbreak. When his defiant stand was called onto the carpet and it's impact on public health he had no defense aside from jumping to another issue that was completely unrelated.

wilberforce15

The news conference focused exclusively on the Delta outbreak. When his defiant stand was called onto the carpet and it's impact on public health he had no defense aside from jumping to another issue that was completely unrelated.
It's very related. Everyone questioning him about delta has spread more delta than he has. That's because they all let in Mexican Covid bombs.

bacha29

Yes, and that's completely consistent. Smokers seek care. Aids patients seek care.

If I were to have a problem, it would be the statistical equivalent of getting hit by lightning. I'm not remotely worried about it. But I would be entitled to care and I wouldn't be inconsistent.

I don't reject medical science. I think what they're doing now in this narrow area is bad science.
What formal education in the field of medical science do you have that would qualify you to make a credible determination of what is and is not bad medical ethics and bad medical science?

wilberforce15

What formal education in the field of medical science do you have that would qualify you to make a credible determination of what is and is not bad medical ethics and bad medical science?
I don't need one.

First, ethics isn't a scientific endeavor. Second, I have graduate level training in math and statistics, but not related to medicine. Third, there are world renowned, eminently qualified people in epidemiology, cardiology, virology, and related fields that say exactly what I'm saying. I simply believe that scientific minority is right.

bacha29

It's very related. Everyone questioning him about delta has spread more delta than he has. That's because they all let in Mexican Covid bombs.
Just who is "everyone" and how have they spread more delta than he has? And the so called Mexican Covid Bombs? Widely accepted fact based on proven medical data that COVID arrived in this country on international air travel arriving on both coasts.

bacha29

I don't need one.

First, ethics isn't a scientific endeavor. Second, I have graduate level training in math and statistics, but not related to medicine. Third, there are world renowned, eminently qualified people in epidemiology, cardiology, virology, and related fields that say exactly what I'm saying. I simply believe that scientific minority is right.
Do you have a doctorate in medicine with infectious disease your field of specialization? If not, then just what difference does what you have to say make? As for me, I'll trust the science because it's all I can do .... And to this point it has served me very, very, well.

wilberforce15

Just who is "everyone" and how have they spread more delta than he has? And the so called Mexican Covid Bombs? Widely accepted fact based on proven medical data that COVID arrived in this country on international air travel arriving on both coasts.
I didn't say Covid came from Mexico.

Right now, thousands and thousands of Covid carriers are being shipped to cities around the country every single day by the Biden administration.

wilberforce15

Do you have a doctorate in medicine with infectious disease your field of specialization? If not, then just what difference does what you have to say make? As for me, I'll trust the science because it's all I can do .... And to this point it has served me very, very, well.
Science doesn't say anything. Scientists say things.

If you're going to live your life by whatever the majority of the people with the highest degrees say, without question then that's simply stupid.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That all goes out the window when approval from FDA becomes official. Then employees will have two options 1 quit 2 resign. No my body choice etc etc
That typically takes years.
You think it will help public confidence in the vaccine if the Harris/Biden administration politicizes the FDA and rushes full approval?

Democrats have been anti science from the start and they're continuing that trend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As long as you are prepared to accept the full consequences ,all of them health, economic etc and do not burden the highly stressed healthcare system that's fine by me. The last thing it needs is another unvaccinated individual wracked with delta symptoms to come crawling into the ER pleading with the over worked staff to save your life.
Fat people should be euthanized.
That is the end game of your brilliant logic.

bacha29

Science doesn't say anything. Scientists say things.

If you're going to live your life by whatever the majority of the people with the highest degrees say, without question then that's simply stupid.
You are really grabbing for straws. You have neither the medical education or the corroborated medical science and data to support all of your conspiracy theories regard COVID/Delta and the efforts to combat it.

Working4the1%

Have you followed what's going on with the FDA approval? Evidently, the control group receiving the placebo was informed, and given the choice to vaccinate or not. Only 2 declined the vaccine, invalidating the entire protocol the FDA uses for approval.

Your Iron Fisted hopes of forcing the vaccine on the conscientious objectors is in jeopardy.

Better crawl back in your hole in the ground. Just to be safe.
So say out of 100 people 2 had misinformed reasons for not getting it. Hmm reminds me if Browncafe boards

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sort of like Governor DeSantos and his defiant stand against Washington. When a reporter got on his case about the fact that 1 out of every 5 new Delta cases are breaking out in his state DeSantos desperate for an intelligent response (he had none) suddenly changes the subject to securing the Mexican border despite the fact that Florida and Mexico do not share a border.
The Harris/Biden admistration told illegals to come here, and they're shipping them all over the country like a pinata exploded.

Democrats are responsible for the rise in cases.

wilberforce15

You are really grabbing for straws. You have neither the medical education or the corroborated medical science and data to support all of your conspiracy theories regard COVID/Delta and the efforts to combat it.
I don't have any conspiracy theories. I think they're not doing good science. And I do have the background to explain why.