Covid Vaccinations

floridays

Sorry. No, I don’t espouse my personal views on students unless they ask. It’s inappropriate.
I respect that.

When a student asks in a classroom setting do you tell them to see you after class or schedule an office appointment with you?

You know where I'm heading, if a student asks a question in class outside of the subject matter, is it then appropriate to issue a response?

AB831

I respect that.

When a student asks in a classroom setting do you tell them to see you after class or schedule an office appointment with you?

You know where I'm heading, if a student asks a question in class outside of the subject matter, is it then appropriate to issue a response?
I guess it depends on the question. It hasn’t really come up. A teenager asked me if I was vaccinated and I said “yes,” but if they would have asked for my personal views on the vaccine, I would have either asked them to see me later or, more likely, declined to answer.

Working4the1%

I respect that.

My history teacher made me register as a Republican during Bush era.Why do Republicans constantly push their agenda on their students. Sick people

floridays

I guess it depends on the question. It hasn’t really come up. A teenager asked me if I was vaccinated and I said “yes,” but if they would have asked for my personal views on the vaccine, I would have either asked them to see me later or, more likely, declined to answer.
You answered the question to satisfy me.

You will entertain questions and answer outside of your stated "expertise", in laymans terms what you are qualified or tasked to teach.

"I guess it depends on the question" was your direct answer, it will come up, most likely already has.

Another question, do you students have any idea where you stand on political thought?

AB831

Use your Google-foo...you'll get the same answer I did.

So, what's YOUR definition?
“A form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.” So, how exactly does this sound like what I support?

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Easy turned 18. Last day to register to vote and asked if anybody wanted to register. Some asked what is difference between Dem Rep Ind. He answered along the lines Bush is pro military and if no military no country.
So, nobody was holding a gun to your head MAKING you register as a R...as you implied in your previous post.

You had a choice and you made it.
“A form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.” So, how exactly does this sound like what I support?
No...you're this -

“A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a massed-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion.”

Go back and re-read what you've been posting...it's the only conclusion I've been able to come up with...fascism!

...and your Google-foo sucks!

AB831

So, nobody was holding a gun to your head MAKING you register as a R...as you implied in your previous post.

You had a choice and you made it.

No...you're this -

“A form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a massed-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion.”

Go back and re-read what you've been posting...it's the only conclusion I've been able to come up with...fascism!

...and your Google-foo sucks!
Your definition is a perfect account of Trump’s rise to power.