Covid Vaccinations

PCM Troll

As I've made completely clear on other threads hospitals cannot deny care on the basis of the individuals condition or ability to pay.
Now my question to you is this. If you chose to defy medical science by not getting the vaccine and contract Delta which according to qualified medical judgements is potentially more deadly than COVID 19 will you still seek out medical care for you infection and by doing so expect medical science to save your life?
Are you able to reference any articles that state delta is more deadly than alpha? From what I've read is that it is "more contagious than chicken pox" but nothing about it being deadly. I've also read articles that say delta symptoms may be more severe than alpha which isn't a factual statement.

It will be fine

Are you able to reference any articles that state delta is more deadly than alpha? From what I've read is that it is "more contagious than chicken pox" but nothing about it being deadly. I've also read articles that say delta symptoms may be more severe than alpha which isn't a factual statement.
It is basically impossible to determine that. Delta hit here after a significant portion of the elderly population was vaccinated. The people hospitalized with delta are younger on average than with alpha, but that may just be because that’s who the remaining hosts are. It’s very simple, get the shot and have a minor head cold or get the virus and risk death or hospitalization. There’s no reasonable person that would choose the risk of death however minor they think it is.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Costs associated with covid continue to rise..time to pay up for your stance. USA TODAY
IMG_20210809_132856_508.jpg

Quit spouting all your lies.. This right here proves there is no extra cost. Other then the idiots that want to shut things down.

bacha29

View attachment 347726
Quit spouting all your lies.. This right here proves there is no extra cost. Other then the idiots that want to shut things down.
If a person chooses not to get vaccinated and is willing to accept the consequences and I mean all of them including dying from the infection as well as the real possibility that medical treatment resources in sufficient quantities are not available when that person's turn for treatment came around.... that's fine by me.... Just as long as that person does not attempt to persuade others not to get vaccinated in an attempt to vindicate themselves or to garner support for their decision or to ease their doubts about choosing not to get vaccinated

If they choose to go it alone it is with that understanding that it is just exactly that... they go it alone with the realization and the acceptance of the fact that it will be without the support of medical services due to the fact that by the time they seek treatment medical services may not have the means to treat them along with the fact that their symptoms have reached such levels that nothing can be done to save them.

Don't get vaccinated? Fine, but face it.... There's going be nothing and nobody standing between you..... and death.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
If a person chooses not to get vaccinated and is willing to accept the consequences and I mean all of them including dying from the infection as well as the real possibility that medical treatment resources in sufficient quantities are not available when that person's turn for treatment came around.... that's fine by me.... Just as long as that person does not attempt to persuade others not to get vaccinated in an attempt to vindicate themselves or to garner support for their decision or to ease their doubts about choosing not to get vaccinated

If they choose to go it alone it is with that understanding that it is just exactly that... they go it alone with the realization and the acceptance of the fact that it will be without the support of medical services due to the fact that by the time they seek treatment medical services may not have the means to treat them along with the fact that their symptoms have reached such levels that nothing can be done to save them.

Don't get vaccinated? Fine, but face it.... There's going be nothing and nobody standing between you..... and death.
I'm not pushing anyone to not get the shot. Please look up the definition of vaccine.

You have people in heat telling people they need to. I keep linking info that contradicts their personal views why....

bacha29

I'm not pushing anyone to not get the shot. Please look up the definition of vaccine.

You have people in heat telling people they need to. I keep linking info that contradicts their personal views why....
So I can conclude that your convictions are so strong that you stand truly and fully prepared to confront completely alone the greatest public health disaster in 80 years seeking help from no one including medical services and treatment?

AB831

So I can conclude that your convictions are so strong that you stand truly and fully prepared to confront completely alone the greatest public health disaster in 80 years seeking help from no one including medical services and treatment?
Oh no. They’ll be the ones yowling the loudest in the hospital when there’s a wait to be seen.

bacha29

Oh no. They’ll be the ones yowling the loudest in the hospital when there’s a wait to be seen.
Exactly. But, chances are by that time their lungs will be so inflamed and full of phlegm and mucus that they'll be lucky if they can let out a wheezing and barely discernable whisper that nobody in the ER will pay a moments attention to because of all of the others on a litter out in the hallway along with them doing the same thing.... Trying to survive.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What a silly rant devoid of facts.
We know much more now about how to treat the Chinese Virus and we also have therapeutics.

You need to stop pushing this conspiracy theory that doctors can't help infected people.