Covid Vaccinations

AB831

Exactly. But, chances are by that time their lungs will be so inflamed and full of phlegm and mucus that they'll be lucky if they can let out a wheezing and barely discernable whisper that nobody in the ER will pay a moments attention to because of all of the others on a litter out in the hallway along with them doing the same thing.... Trying to survive.
Sounds scary. If only there was a vaccine that could prevent that.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Oh. You’re right. The picture with no source or citations you shared proved me wrong.
Look it up. Not hard to research.what a dip.

Screenshot_20210810-105634.png

BadLarry238

Your Hero
You're right. If only our government had a vaccine that could prevent COVID...I don't know what this experimental non-FDA crap is they're pushing, but so-called "vaccinated" people are still contracting it and worse yet, spreading it to other people. That's not a vaccine.

Enjoy this article -

Last edited:

Ou812fu

You're right. If only our government had a vaccine that could prevent COVID...I don't know what this experimental non-FDA crap is they're pushing, but so-called "vaccinated" people are still contracting it and worse yet, spreading it to other people.

Enjoy this article -

Becareful it will accuse that of not being factual.

bacha29

He can pull out all the publicly available data he wants and if he wants to analyze it but strictly as a nonprofessional and therefore it means absolutely nothing.

The good part is to this point he has not gone on record as saying that he is prepared to accept the dangers and the consequences alone asking nothing of anyone including the healthcare community.

So what does this mean? It means that he has serious doubts about his own decisions regarding the matter.

He sounds like scores of others. Won't get the vaccine. Places their trust in their religion. Wait for the faith healer to come in say a prayer, a laying on of hands, speak in tongues , give word of testimony, ask for a donation... Then the faith healer goes out to the kitchen calls an ambulance to come get the guy.... and then goes running out the door like a bat out of hell to do what?.... To go get himself vaccinated after seeing what that :censored2: can do to a person.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
He can pull out all the publicly available data he wants and if he wants to analyze it but strictly as a nonprofessional and therefore it means absolutely nothing.

The good part is to this point he has not gone on record as saying that he is prepared to accept the dangers and the consequences alone asking nothing of anyone including the healthcare community.

So what does this mean? It means that he has serious doubts about his own decisions regarding the matter.

He sounds like scores of others. Won't get the vaccine. Places their trust in their religion. Wait for the faith healer to come in say a prayer, a laying on of hands, speak in tongues , give word of testimony, ask for a donation... Then the faith healer goes out to the kitchen calls an ambulance to come get the guy.... and then goes running out the door like a bat out of hell to do what?.... To go get himself vaccinated after seeing what that * can do to a person.
You need to be medicated and put directly under a physician's care...seriously!

bacha29

You need to be medicated and put directly under a physician's care...seriously!
I follow exactly to the letter the directives of both my primary care physician as well as my health insurer who just so happens to also be one of the nation's larger healthcare and hospital networks. Yep, they are both the provider and the insurer and ranked 14th among the top 200 best hospitals in the nation.

Working4the1%

I'm not pushing anyone to not get the shot. Please look up the definition of vaccine.

You have people in heat telling people they need to. I keep linking info that contradicts their personal views why....
And people listen to the contradictions..and end up dead

bacha29

Yeah hospitals are packed. 120 billion in medical debt for working Americans all from a “cold”. Delta is ravaging USA medically emotionally and financially
Health insurers will no doubt seek to recover their losses in the form of higher health insurance premiums and people will be absolutely floored if they have haven't braced for impact.

Ou812fu

Yeah hospitals are packed. 120 billion in medical debt for working Americans all from a “cold”. Delta is ravaging USA medically emotionally and financially
Damn, you are not informed at all. Look up how much a hospital will make for an individual covid diagnosis. Once again not hard to beat your opinion based. Illogical reason bits.

Ou812fu