Covid Vaccinations

PCM Troll

It is basically impossible to determine that. Delta hit here after a significant portion of the elderly population was vaccinated. The people hospitalized with delta are younger on average than with alpha, but that may just be because that’s who the remaining hosts are. It’s very simple, get the shot and have a minor head cold or get the virus and risk death or hospitalization. There’s no reasonable person that would choose the risk of death however minor they think it is.
What is impossible?

BadLarry238

Your Hero
I follow exactly to the letter the directives of both my primary care physician as well as my health insurer who just so happens to also be one of the nation's larger healthcare and hospital networks. Yep, they are both the provider and the insurer and ranked 14th among the top 200 best hospitals in the nation.
Cool...

You sound like you'd follow orders to load into boxcars as well!

BadLarry238

Your Hero
He's like you. Puts out all kinds of public data but can't offer a qualified assessment of what the data represents outside of a pointless purely nonprofessional one.
What that study says, if you had read it, is that if a vaccine does not kill the virus and make the host immune, there is a tendency for that virus to grow stronger, deadlier, and more contagious...exactly what we're seeing happen today with this so-called "vaccine" the .gov is pushing.

Polio vaccine - worked, you don't have to worry about getting polio.
Smallpox vaccine - worked, you don't' have to worry about getting smallpox

Covid vaccine (the current crap they're pushing) - so-called vaccinated people are still getting it and passing it along to other people and strong variants are emerging...ie Delta, llamda, etc.

This study was conducted back in 2015...so it's been known about in the medical community for several years now.

This is not a vaccine they're pushing. It's more in-line with a therapeutic remedy than anything else...it helps with the symptoms, put doesn't cure/vaccinate you.

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You sheep keep on believing the liars that keep lieing to you.... How many more times until you wake up? Just curious...

CDC Caught Lying About Florida COVID-19 Data

oldngray

nowhere special
You sheep keep on believing the liars that keep lieing to you.... How many more times until you wake up? Just curious...

CDC Caught Lying About Florida COVID-19 Data
Some other states like Minnesota report the numbers the same way but they only attack Florida because of the governor.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Some other states like Minnesota report the numbers the same way but they only attack Florida because of the governor.
They are just starting to go after DeSantis. Until the 2024 election I’m sure it will be much worse. They’ll probably go as far back as kindergarten on him trying to find ANYTHING to discredit him. Democrats are scared of him.

Oh, and DeSantis 2024!!!! Woooooo! Amirite @floridays ?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
They are just starting to go after DeSantis. Until the 2024 election I’m sure it will be much worse. They’ll probably go as far back as kindergarten on him trying to find ANYTHING to discredit him. Democrats are scared of him.

Oh, and DeSantis 2024!!!! Woooooo! Amirite @floridays ?
Pretty sure you'll find out he isn't the guy you think he is.

It will be fine

200 a day in the 3rd most populous state in the union.

Call me when I should care.
I think you’ve demonstrated that you aren’t going to care regardless of the information presented to you. I just suggested many people would not characterize DeSantis as doing a great job with the disproportionally poor results in his state.

wilberforce15

I think you’ve demonstrated that you aren’t going to care regardless of the information presented to you. I just suggested many people would not characterize DeSantis as doing a great job with the disproportionally poor results in his state.
He has a disproportionate amount of old people, blacks, and hispanics, and that means he's doing far better than most states, if you do statistics correctly and adjust for demographics.

Like a smart person would.