Covid Vaccinations

It will be fine

Point blank they are not being honest with you.
Who’s they? Florida is a dumpster fire for Covid containment. I don’t care if the CDC put a few thousand cases on Sunday instead of Monday. The underlining failure of the GOP leadership there isn’t changed by that. Crying about the media or the deep state only works for your fellow conspiracy theorists.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Who’s they? Florida is a dumpster fire for Covid containment. I don’t care if the CDC put a few thousand cases on Sunday instead of Monday. The underlining failure of the GOP leadership there isn’t changed by that. Crying about the media or the deep state only works for your fellow conspiracy theorists.
Stop the illegals hypocrite!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
More CNN party line propaganda

It will be fine

That’s a bald faced lie. Your just pissed cause they sucked you in on the fake vaccine that you need a booster for now!😂
Why do republicans need to make every argument personal? I’m not at all upset. I am concerned that many people believe horse medicine is a cure for Covid despite clear evidence to the contrary.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Idiot Democrats swallow down left wing propaganda on CNN and get on here to regurgitate it. Rreeeeeeeee DeSantis is doing terrible Rreeeeeeeee!

Objectively false.
It's sad you people don't realize your news is just political propaganda.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
LOL, the same people telling you that are the people that don't want you to see this.