Covid Vaccinations

BadLarry238

Your Hero
The Chinese government is a totalitarian communist nation. There is no free press. And therefore there is no corroborated, independently confirmed facts and information that does not go through the government information clearing house. As a result all that the Chinese government will tell you so what they want you to know. What we hear otherwise automatically goes into the conspiracy theory spam bin which if unproven and almost all of them are ,are simply discharged and fade away.

Fortunately for us our government does not make foreign policy on the basis of rumor or conspiracy theory.
It's been said before and I'll say it again...You're just too stupid to insult.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Total US deaths from confirmed cases of COVID 19..... 628,000.... Source... Johns Hopkins University
Estimated number of lives saved through the use of vaccines..... 140,000 . Estimated number of cases prevented through the use of vaccines... 3 million..... Estimated economic loss averted through the use of vaccine..... At least $ 640 billion.... Source....Indiana University.

That's their numbers and they stand by them.... Now show us what you've got.

And BTW. The FDA is reporting that 85% of the calls coming into the poison center are from people who on the advice of the experts at Fox News have taken Ivermectin, the livestock deworming drug and are now reporting severe side effects including hepatitis.
Okay. So what do you think the consequences should be for China for them causing all of that?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So now we go from no more than 1, to no more than 2. Keep moving that bar
What are you talking about? This so called vaccine doesn’t even last 8 months! Even a tetanus shot lasts 10 years. Name another vaccine that doesn’t last even a year goofy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Shingrix. 2 shots 2 months apart. Believe the HPV one is 2 shots too. I guess your Google isn't working today?
They already want you to get a 3rd shot, because it doesn’t last. I don’t need google to tell me it sucks. Go get your ‘vaccine’ every 8 months!😂

AB831

It's not truck drivers vs. the FDA.

It's a number of highly-qualified doctors against the FDA, but the dissenting doctors are silenced, threatened, harrassed, and kicked off of all platforms and have their careers in danger.

And then it's truck-drivers who think that minority of silenced docs may be right.
That’s a drastic oversimplification. Yes, there are dissenting doctors, but why do conservatives only listen to them?? For the same reason they listen to the 1% of scientists who don’t believe in global warming and the same reason they listen to Candace Owens for social issues: they want someone with credentials to validate their cognitive dissonance and conspiracy theories. “Oh I can’t be a racist…here’s a token black person who preaches the same views I have.” “Oh I can’t be a science denier, here’s a token scientist on Fox News preaching the same views I have.”!

wilberforce15

That’s a drastic oversimplification. Yes, there are dissenting doctors, but why do conservatives only listen to them?? For the same reason they listen to the 1% of scientists who don’t believe in global warming and the same reason they listen to Candace Owens for social issues: they want someone with credentials to validate their cognitive dissonance and conspiracy theories. “Oh I can’t be a racist…here’s a token black person who preaches the same views I have.” “Oh I can’t be a science denier, here’s a token scientist on Fox News preaching the same views I have.”!
We understand the nature of liberal academic/social intimidation and group-think, and it gives us a strong bias to anyone dissenting.