Covid Vaccinations

bacha29

You meant "thread"...come on, you're better than that grammar nazi!
No, he meant the word "threat" because of the threat posed by people who readily dismiss medical science while offering nothing in the way credible alternative medical science. If people want to do that fine, but their professional credentials will always be examined before anything they have to say will be taken into consideration.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, he meant the word "threat" because of the threat posed by people who readily dismiss medical science while offering nothing in the way credible alternative medical science. If people want to do that fine, but their professional credentials will always be examined before anything they have to say will be taken into consideration.
Spoken like a true smh, shill

BadLarry238

Your Hero
What are you, a mind reader now? Are you AB831's proxy?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just exactly where in those reports was China even mentioned?
Just exactly what does that have to do with the question I asked you?

Why do you keep dodging this question?

What do you think the consequences should be for China for them causing this pandemic?

Answer the question little lady.

bacha29

What do you think the consequences should be for China for them causing this pandemic?

And what does China have to do with the data Johns Hopkins and IU released last week regarding COVID deaths and vaccine efficacy? You're the one who for no practical reason brought China into the discussion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And what does China have to do with the data Johns Hopkins and IU released last week regarding COVID deaths and vaccine efficacy? You're the one who for no practical reason brought China into the discussion.

AB831

You’re talking to a Trumper. You seriously expect an answer other than a whataboutism?