Covid Vaccinations

BadLarry238

Your Hero
But we are an ESSENTIAL company in a ESSENTIAL industry… get ready. It’s on its way
Any private company that mandates vaccines as a condition of employment or continued employment, MAY be in violation of the Affordable Care Act...specifically the statute pertaining to discrimination against pre-existing medical conditions.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
How about before personal attacks, you read my response. We are federally regulated by the FAA, which means that IF Express mandates vaccines, Flordia/Montana can't come after Express because that would be interfering with interstate commerce, for which only Congress has the power to do so.

In other words, United isn't going to be fined by Florida because they require the employees to be vaccinated within 5 weeks of FDA approval, which came Monday. United would take that lawsuit to the supreme court and more than likely win, paving the way for any company to mandate it.
You should go read the 10th amendment...

AB831

The website is not the source of the information in question. It is the source of the commentary.

You're really not tall enough for this ride.

Do you need a booster seat?
You have no idea what you’re talking about. You can use a demeaning tone to try to deflect from the fact that you’re wrong, but you clearly don’t understand how basic writing and citations work, so please keep telling me 2+2=5.

wilberforce15

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You can use a demeaning tone to try to deflect from the fact that you’re wrong, but you clearly don’t understand how basic writing and citations work, so please keep telling me 2+2=5.
Attacking the source of the commentary does no damage to the source of the data, which is what all the mental midgets here tried to do.

Working4the1%

Any private company that mandates vaccines as a condition of employment or continued employment, MAY be in violation of the Affordable Care Act...specifically the statute pertaining to discrimination against pre-existing medical conditions.
So all these big companies don’t have a legal department and are mandating on just a whim…me doubts

Stacks

FedEx can’t afford to mandate anything , Fedex ground is a sinking ship . They need workers, most workers won’t get it , they are strong enough to overcome it , natural immunity is the best course better then that goofy vaccine they are trying to Ram down our throats.

Working4the1%

FedEx can’t afford to mandate anything , Fedex ground is a sinking ship . They need workers, most workers won’t get it , they are strong enough to overcome it , natural immunity is the best course better then that goofy vaccine they are trying to Ram down our throats.
Yeah people on their death beds keep asking for that goofy vaccine…yes we all agree naturally is best. Unless you die