Covid Vaccinations

It will be fine

The website isn't the source.

Do I need to teach everyone what a source is, again?
The source has some clear guidelines though.

“These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed. The findings should not be used for clinical or public health decision making and should not be presented to a lay audience without highlighting that they are preliminary and have not been peer-reviewed.”

As for the sensationalized headline.
“Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.”

it basically says Delta cases have higher viral loads than alpha cases. WDFD, it’s not a surprise that Delta is more contagious.

Working4the1%

“These preprints are early stage research papers that have not been peer-reviewed. The findings should not be used for clinical or public health decision making and should not be presented to a lay audience without highlighting that they are preliminary and have not been peer-reviewed.”

“Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.”

it basically says Delta cases have higher viral loads than alpha cases. WDFD, it’s not a surprise that Delta is more contagious.
Delta is more contagious ..before at station not much issue. Now station wiped out

wilberforce15

It's telling you the vaccine didn't do Jack to slow transmission.

So that whole argument is gone.

yadig

I drank some Clorox this morning with my coffee. I’m feeling a lot better except my skin is turning orangish. Hope it goes away