Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The CDC said two days ago that an unvaccinated person has a 29 times greater chance of being hospitalized with COVID than a vaccinated person.
So a 12 year old has a 29 times greater chance of being hospitalized with covid than an unvaccinated 12 year old?

You're obviously wrong.
The chance of being hospitalized is infinitesimally small either way.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Not me. I'm fully vaccinated. You are more than welcome to dismiss the CDC report but the only thing that matters is whether or not you can DISPROVE the data. BTW Phil Valentine's last message to his followers was that once he returned to the air he would recommend that they get vaccinated and he would as well. He didn't make it back .
God can't hear your prayers if you're wearing a mask...lol

vantexan

Which vaccine doesn’t work? There are several. They all basically prevent death. What data are you misinterpreting?
Huge study with 700,000 participants just came out of Israel. It showed people who are vaccinated are 13 times more likely to get reinfected than those with natural immunity from being infected. That the vaccines efficacy only lasts about 6 months. This is in line with smaller studies elsewhere that had similar results.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Huge study with 700,000 participants just came out of Israel. It showed people who are vaccinated are 13 times more likely to get reinfected than those with natural immunity from being infected. That the vaccines efficacy only lasts about 6 months. This is in line with smaller studies elsewhere that had similar results.
The rats are gonna go wild trying to spin this crap!

outtatime

Blind doomed fool
Once again, not one example. You claimed there is "mountains" of it but cannot give just a single example. Talk about a fool. If you're gonna spew BS at least make an effort. Typical denier, when pressed on the issue they either deflect the conversation or resort to name calling.

It will be fine

Vaccinated and reinfected? So they had 700,000 people that were infected, then vaccinated and then some reinfected? How many died or were hospitalized? No doubt you got this spin from some looney right wing source.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Vaccinated and reinfected? So they had 700,000 people that were infected, then vaccinated and then some reinfected? How many died or were hospitalized? No doubt you got this spin from some looney right wing source.
They’re already starting with the spinning! 😂😂😂 The facts are like sunlight to a vampire! It burns! It burns! 😅😂

outtatime

Honestly, there's a lot on this site I hope don't get vaccinated. Natural selection at it's finest. If they cannot understand that a vaccine makes you less likely to die, who are we to stop the natural process.

vantexan

Look it up yourself. Just came out. 700,000 people participated in the study. Some were vaccinated, some had natural immunity from having been infected. They found that the vaccinated were 13X more likely to get reinfected. A number of studies have shown that the vaccines are wearing off after around 6 months. Why do you think the pharmaceutical companies are recommending a booster shot? I would prefer the vaccines worked flawlessly and imparted a lifetime of protection. But that's not the case.

vantexan

Honestly, there's a lot on this site I hope don't get vaccinated. Natural selection at it's finest. If they cannot understand that a vaccine makes you less likely to die, who are we to stop the natural process.
And since most people who were infected last year when there weren't any vaccines have more natural immunity through antibodies I'm sure you're happy for them and don't see a need to push a vaccine on them that has fully vaccinated people getting reinfected all over the place? Right?