Covid Vaccinations

fatboy33

Sorry it’s not a life time shot U will need to swing by every 6 months and get a quick shot. Or u can wing it and try not to die or get seriously sick. If you go the no vaccine Route your insurance will rise and your employment might be terminated. Deal wit it
Caleb Wallace says not to take the vaccine and don't wear the mask. He means it.

It will be fine

Look it up yourself. Just came out. 700,000 people participated in the study. Some were vaccinated, some had natural immunity from having been infected. They found that the vaccinated were 13X more likely to get reinfected. A number of studies have shown that the vaccines are wearing off after around 6 months. Why do you think the pharmaceutical companies are recommending a booster shot? I would prefer the vaccines worked flawlessly and imparted a lifetime of protection. But that's not the case.
So what? If 13 only vaxed people were infected and 1 person with a previous infection got it again you could claim the vaxed are 13x more likely to get infected. It’s not a great way to present a stat. Are you suggesting everyone should get infected to gain a better natural immune response? What a stupid argument. The vaccines prevent death, why are you arguing against preventing death?

vantexan

So what? If 13 only vaxed people were infected and 1 person with a previous infection got it again you could claim the vaxed are 13x more likely to get infected. It’s not a great way to present a stat. Are you suggesting everyone should get infected to gain a better natural immune response? What a stupid argument. The vaccines prevent death, why are you arguing against preventing death?
What they're demonstrating, not me, is that natural immunity works better than the vaccines. Fully vaccinated people are still getting infected by this variant and some are dying. And the vaccines are only effective for about 6 months. Your strawman argument won't change that.

It will be fine

What they're demonstrating, not me, is that natural immunity works better than the vaccines. Fully vaccinated people are still getting infected by this variant and some are dying. And the vaccines are only effective for about 6 months. Your strawman argument won't change that.
What’s your point? Who cares if natural
immunity is better? The vaccines prevent death. Why are you trying to scare people away from the vaccines? Why are you pro-death?

vantexan

immunity is better? The vaccines prevent death. Why are you trying to scare people away from the vaccines? Why are you pro-death?
Not trying to do any such thing. But if people have natural immunity they shouldn't be bullied into getting a vaccine they don't need.

yadig

Not me. I'm fully vaccinated. You are more than welcome to dismiss the CDC report but the only thing that matters is whether or not you can DISPROVE the data. BTW Phil Valentine's last message to his followers was that once he returned to the air he would recommend that they get vaccinated and he would as well. He didn't make it back .
You seem glad that Phil passed. He wasn’t a anti vaxer, he believed it to be a persons choice. It’s weird that both sides on here are using death as a example. The fact is we’re all dying! Some just go to the front of the line. We need to prepare to die and then prepare to retire. Are you prepared to do both?

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Horse:censored2:...People are and have died from receiving the "vaccine". Plenty of examples out there to look-up. Why are you trying to scare people into getting the vaccine? Why are you pro-marxist???

It's none of your business if someone doesn't get the "vaccine". If you're fearful of unvaccinated people, lock yourself up and stay home!

It will be fine

Horse*...People are and have died from receiving the "vaccine". Plenty of examples out there to look-up. Why are you trying to scare people into getting the vaccine? Why are you pro-marxist???

It's none of your business if someone doesn't get the "vaccine". If you're fearful of unvaccinated people, lock yourself up and stay home!
Math is hard for some people. Don’t feel bad.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm looking forward to the commercials that'll be coming out..."If you or a family member received the COVID vaccine, call the law offices of _______. You may be entitled to compensation." Lol
better-call-saul.jpg

outtatime

2020/2021 is proof boomers will not only squander every dime of their kids inheritance out of selfishness, but also wreck the republic on the off-chance they may get a few more years.

I thought I knew how evil Boomers were.

They're incredible.
Why can't they make their own money? Did the boomers parents leave them an inheritance? I take it you're from the generation that expects everything to be handed to them.

wilberforce15

Why can't they make their own money? Did the boomers parents leave them an inheritance? I take it you're from the generation that expects everything to be handed to them.
Boomers will be the first generation in American history to leave behind less than they received.

In addition to giving us tens of trillions of debt.

They are bloodsucking and useless. Everything was handed to them. They leave behind exactly what Locusts leave behind.

wilberforce15

What kind of parent spends money on his kids credit card?

That's what has defined boomerism for decades. You'll be long dead. Me and my kids still paying for it.

wilberforce15

Boomers lived right through the biggest 50 year economic boom in world history and are so incapable of providing for themselves (or unwilling) that they are still stealing from their grandchildren.