Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

Look it up yourself. Just came out. 700,000 people participated in the study. Some were vaccinated, some had natural immunity from having been infected. They found that the vaccinated were 13X more likely to get reinfected. A number of studies have shown that the vaccines are wearing off after around 6 months. Why do you think the pharmaceutical companies are recommending a booster shot? I would prefer the vaccines worked flawlessly and imparted a lifetime of protection. But that's not the case.
Sorry it’s not a life time shot U will need to swing by every 6 months and get a quick shot. Or u can wing it and try not to die or get seriously sick. If you go the no vaccine Route your insurance will rise and your employment might be terminated. Deal wit it

wilberforce15

No clue. If those kids spread to others and then so on. Not all about death. Parents love their children and their hearts drop when told of covid positive child.
I never even got my kids tested. I assume they had it when I did. I don't care one way or the other. And everything is/was fine.

I guess I hate my kids.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry it’s not a life time shot U will need to swing by every 6 months and get a quick shot.
No thank you.
Or u can wing it and try not to die or get seriously sick.
Virtually zero risk of death for my demographic.
If you go the no vaccine Route your insurance will rise
Nope. That violates affordable care act provisions. Will be challenged and struck down.

Blame Obama.
Deal with it.

vantexan

Sorry it’s not a life time shot U will need to swing by every 6 months and get a quick shot. Or u can wing it and try not to die or get seriously sick. If you go the no vaccine Route your insurance will rise and your employment might be terminated. Deal wit it
Yah, we'll wear masks forever too. OR.....we'll achieve herd immunity and the pandemic that kills fewer and fewer people will be over. Does that make you sad?

wilberforce15

2020/2021 is proof boomers will not only squander every dime of their kids inheritance out of selfishness, but also wreck the republic on the off-chance they may get a few more years.

I thought I knew how evil Boomers were.

They're incredible.

Working4the1%

Yah, we'll wear masks forever too. OR.....we'll achieve herd immunity and the pandemic that kills fewer and fewer people will be over. Does that make you sad?
No. Just the unnecessary death by the unvaccinated. Quite preventable. Oh well. Only strong survive. That’s mostly a mental thing.Smarter you are..the longer you live.