Distance walked per day?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Anyone measure the distance they walk each day? Looking for input from a residential route at approx 200 stops.
Thanks

rod

Retired 23 years
How far is it from the couch to the refrigerator? Actually I never thought about how far I walked in a day when working. I did figure out one time that at 135 stops a day plus 21 pick ups later on I did close to a thousand steps a day just getting in and out of a P-800. That high step bottom step was a SOB by the end of the day sometimes.

Last edited:

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You do know that no two routes are the same...

You are setting yourself up for a bad time.

Feels like im about to be of help.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

My old rural route was 14 miles a day. They were giving me a lot of grief about driving up so many driveways or backing up them. So I walked every stop off and did 18 miles, also brought 20 back. I do 8 miles now on an industrial route. Most of my steps is walking from the bulkhead to the back loading up on pickups or unloading pieces onto a dock.

NAHimGOOD

If you're talking to me you should know that I qualified the question.
What bad time?
How will you help?
How much did you qualify for?

What are we talking about here?

Hey....

Just wondering if this is a good time to go over the numbers needed for a wire or ACH transfer from your bank of choice to my account in the sum of $1000?

As I am very poor and live below the poverty level, this would be of great help.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
How much did you qualify for?

What are we talking about here?

Hey....

Just wondering if this is a good time to go over the numbers needed for a wire or ACH transfer from your bank of choice to my account in the sum of $1000?

As I am very poor and live below the poverty level, this would be of great help.
Talking about distance walked per day. Preferably in a straight line which, I imagine, you couldn't do right now judging from the cryptic nonsense you're posting.

DVIR

When i used to run my route off,
30 heavy commercial
80-130 resis
500-2500 pickup pieces i’d get 14+ miles a day. My knees were on fire and my back felt like i was 90.
I will never run again

NAHimGOOD

Talking about distance walked per day. Preferably in a straight line which, I imagine, you couldn't do right now judging from the cryptic nonsense you're posting.
Only a maroon would want to know distance walked by a driver in a day.

You clearly dont lift.

Dont even feel like helping.

You do know that no two routes are the same...

You are setting yourself up for a bad time.

Feels like im about to be of help.
yeah-you-are-paul-rudd.gif