Distance walked per day?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a residential route that averaged 160 stops for a 9/5 day. I would walk off 10,000 steps by noon, and average anywhere from 27-35K steps a day according to a Fitbit. And I wonder how accurate those really are. I drove down long driveways too, I had a lot of lake houses. All routes are different though, I would talk to drivers that actually ran the route you are thinking about.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How much did you qualify for?

What are we talking about here?

Hey....

Just wondering if this is a good time to go over the numbers needed for a wire or ACH transfer from your bank of choice to my account in the sum of $1000?

As I am very poor and live below the poverty level, this would be of great help.
I have an uncle in Nigeria. If you would kindly Venmo me $1500 I could get the ball rolling for him to deposit $50,000 into an account of your choosing.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have an uncle in Nigeria. If you would kindly Venmo me $1500 I could get the ball rolling for him to deposit $50,000 into an account of your choosing.
You are helping!

Does the $1500 have to be USD?

If you could front me the $1500 for the Venmo to your uncle...

I'd definitely positively ABSOLUTELY split the $50,000 with you in your favor.

Shift 2

3 miles a day on average. It 40 steps to and from the truck to the front door on most of my residential stops. I do 150 stops to make 9.5 in a city route so I walk 3 miles a day. 1 mile every 50 stops.

PPH_over_9000

3 miles a day on average. It 40 steps to and from the truck to the front door on most of my residential stops. I do 150 stops to make 9.5 in a city route so I walk 3 miles a day. 1 mile every 50 stops.
I want to say that sounds amazing but traffic must be a mother :censored2:er.

Shift 2

I want to say that sounds amazing but traffic must be a mother :censored2:er.
Yea. That’s the problem with my route and my pick ups are mostly in areas where the traffic is so it takes twice the time. But the route used to go out with 180 every day until I bid on it and beat it up with 9.5 grievances. So even with traffic I can make 9.5.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
About how many steps it takes to walk around a ‘53 trailer. Won’t SOMEONE think of the feeder drivers??