DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

rickyb

Ricky Bobby-----I would learn more reading Highlights than I would interacting with you.

shopping
then why are you mister biden?

JJinVA

yea i think we should ask for justice but not expect to win. sometimes its good to lower expectations, sometimes its bad. governments try and get citizens to lower thier expectations all the time. they dont actually say "lower your expectations" but thats what it works out to.

but anyways yea thats my point is a condo around here 30 minutes from downtown is probably a cool $500,000 or so. so if people want to complain about high housing prices thats very much justified. and who gains from over priced housing? probably banks, corporations, govt. its inflation.

Absolutely. There is tons of economic injustices al across the country. I grew up building houses so I suppose Im fortunate as I can build a house by myself anywhere I go at cost which for a 1000sq ft rancher might be $25,000. Maybe a bit more depending on how high quality of a build I decide to do. But that was an "investment in knowledge" that I made in my youth that will pay dividends for the rest of my life.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Word on the street is that Trump has invited Biden to the White House to congratulate him early on being the probable dim nominee.
The visit will coincide with the annual White House Easter egg hunt.
Trump told Uncle Joe he could hide his own eggs.

JJinVA

I dunno. With leftist idol Joe Rogan saying he’d vote for Trump over Biden, and recently saying “Biden is clearly in the throes of dementia”, he has a large millennial base... if they don’t have felonies from acts of terrorism during their antifa days of course...

It will be fine

Not much of a trump fan but there is no way anyone can watch joe and say he’s all there.

I honestly feel bad for him come debate time.
Why does anyone think the debates matter? Trump’s debates in the general were a train wreck. Trump has no ability to articulate policy. He has no understanding of details. He rambles like the crazy old man on your street. I think everything is baked in already. If you held the election tomorrow it’d have the same result it will in November.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why does anyone think the debates matter? Trump’s debates in the general were a train wreck. Trump has no ability to articulate policy. He has no understanding of details. He rambles like the crazy old man on your street. I think everything is baked in already. If you held the election tomorrow it’d have the same result it will in November.
Nope.
Democrats hope the Wuhan Flu will be apocalyptic so they can win but it won't. America will go back to work and we'll all be back to talking about crooked quid quo pro Joe Biden bribing Ukraine and mumbling and stuttering through every sentence.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The debates matter because Trump is going to make Joe look like a bumbling idiot. Nothing to do with articulating policy.

The only way Trump loses to Biden is overconfidence. Republicans may be so confident that they don’t show up in enough numbers.

Last edited:

It will be fine

The debates matter because Trump is going to make Joe look like a bumbling idiot. Nothing to do with articulating policy.

The only way Trump loses to Biden is overconfidence. Republicans may be so confident that they don’t show up in enough numbers.
Trump isn’t very good at that. He’ll holler and attack like a crazy person. Biden can just stand there calmly, break the 4th wall, look straight at the camera and say, “You really want 4 more years of this, America?”

It will be fine

Seriously have you ever seen videos of the way he behaves? I’m beginning to doubt you even know who Joe Biden is. He attacks his own base if they say something he doesn’t like. There’s no way he’s coming across as the calm one on the debate stage.
Did you watch the last debate with Bernie? Joe is fine.