dow 24000

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't put much faith in anything that's happening right now in the market, especially the daily fluctuations. It's gonna be a while before it all shakes out and we really know where things stand.

Box Ox

Would be more difficult for reanimated corpse Biden to get a W in November. I’d still vote for him over Trump but his odds wouldn’t be as good.

Hopefully the Obamas becoming particularly vocal about the status quo over the past week means Joe wants Michelle to be his VP pick.

bbsam

Staff member
Would be more difficult for reanimated corpse Biden to get a W in November. I’d still vote for him over Trump but his odds wouldn’t be as good.

Hopefully the Obamas becoming particularly vocal about the status quo over the past week means Joe wants Michelle to be his VP pick.
Maybe. I haven’t looked closely at battleground states lately.

bacha29

Are you incapable of research and using google. This is a pretty widely accepted fact.

it doesn’t completely stop
The spread but it certainly does not thrive.
So here we are in the middle of May and people are still contracting COVID despite social distancing. Come the middle of May things do tend to get a bit on the warm side That being the case you tell me resident expert just exactly why COVID seems to be enjoying the weather?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So here we are in the middle of May and people are still contracting COVID despite social distancing. Come the middle of May things do tend to get a bit on the warm side That being the case you tell me resident expert just exactly why COVID seems to be enjoying the weather?
It's been chilly in my area up until about a week ago.

Box Ox

That would be an absolute game changer.

No way I and a lot of southern moderates wouldn’t vote for that ticket over Trump. And it’d really get the African American vote out even if we get a second virus wave and mail-in / Sunday / southern urban polling site voting efforts are successfully suppressed.

I know a lotta righties have a thing for calling her names and claiming she’s a man, but I really like Michelle.

bbsam

Staff member
No way I and a lot of southern moderates wouldn’t vote for that ticket over Trump. And it’d really get the African American vote out even if we get a second virus wave and mail in voting efforts are successfully suppressed.

I know a lotta righties have a thing for calling her names and claiming she’s a man, but I really like Michelle.
Hard not to like her.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No way I and a lot of southern moderates wouldn’t vote for that ticket over Trump. And it’d really get the African American vote out even if we get a second virus wave and mail in voting efforts are successfully suppressed.

If you haven't already done so you need to read her book.