dow 24000

Box Ox

You’ll vote for Trump if some company creates a vaccine by November? That’s a bizarre way to make a decision.

Yes. Because Biden would have listened to the scientists who’d said it was impossible to accomplish within a year or two and dropped it. And Trump’s further pushing will have saved thousands more lives.

Wouldn’t you rather save thousands of lives than see Trump booted out of office?

It will be fine

Yes. Because Biden would have listened to the scientists who’d said it was impossible to accomplish within a year or two and dropped it. And Trump’s further pushing will have saved thousands more lives.

Wouldn’t you rather save thousands of lives than see Trump booted out of office?
Lol. That’s some crazy “logic.” No one would be working on a vaccine for a global pandemic if Trump didn’t say he wanted one? What are you smoking?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

How funny would it be if they found an effective safe vaccine and named it the Trump Vaccine?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Fact-check: Did Fauci say coronavirus was 'nothing to worry about'?

“On Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don't have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

“On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what's been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don't think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously."

Fact-check: Did Fauci say coronavirus was 'nothing to worry about'?

Best I could find and is true!

Box Ox

a TRAVEL REPORTER who works for a travel industry association writes an opinion piece is not, "leading democrates!"

Nice try! This is a conspiracy theory!

It’s hilarious to hear an argument that Democrats were not massively in agreement with that NYT opinion article at the time.

Benben

NY Times editorial staff is the mouthpiece of the Democrat party.

Opinion piece written by a Travel industry trade group!!!!!

It was not, repeat, NOT written by NYT's editorial staff.

I understand your hatred for NYT but still does not change the facts!

Box Ox

Care to provide proof?

Please. There was wide agreement among Democrats at the time that Trump’s January travel restrictions / bans were premature and probably even xenophobic. I don’t need to spoon feed you articles and video clips to refresh your memory. If I do you should probably see a doctor.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Opinion piece written by a Travel industry trade group!!!!!

It was not, repeat, NOT written by NYT's editorial staff.

I understand your hatred for NYT but still does not change the facts!
Again, everything the Times does is framed with intent. They release this piece with zero rebuttal. The media ran with it. It's what they wanted.

Benben

Benben

Boy, creepy Joe sure is stupid.

Thank god Democrats weren't in charge, the death toll resulting from their political correctness would be staggering.

Joe Biden was mentioned only once in that article. It was about a well thought out, grammatically correct, factual Twitter post Joe made. I can understand your confusion about that considering your diet of "covfefe" tweets!