dow 24000

Boy, creepy Joe sure is stupid.

Thank god Democrats weren't in charge, the death toll resulting from their political correctness would be staggering.
Trump would have devastated my state. Probably costed 400+ extra deaths because the information he gave in Feb and early March was WRONG.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Joe Biden was mentioned only once in that article. It was about a well thought out, grammatically correct, factual Twitter post Joe made. I can understand your confusion about that considering your diet of "covfefe" tweets!
Cool beans.
If I were you I would want to avoid talking about dementia Joe too. Carry on my young friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump would have devastated my state. Probably costed 400+ extra deaths because the information he gave in Feb and early March was WRONG.
Get real.
Trump was listening to and following the advice of the top doctors and scientists in government. If you want one of them as president then write in Fauci's name in November, just be aware it's people like him who screwed this up from the start.

newfie

Would it be designed to repel common sense?

He's survived 3.5 years of constant attacks and witch hunts while building up one of the greatest economies the world has ever seen. Throw in neutralizing the North Korea threat, neutralizing ISIS and now pulling us out of Afghanistan while killing two of the greatest modern day terrorists. I think his sense and instincts are pretty good. what he does not have is the sense to be politically correct. He is going to speak his mind and he does not care how many times he makes you cry.

now i understand you libs like soft presidents that say nice things without substance or action but that is not the donald.
The old liberals i grew up with valued all people from all walks of life. Back when the civil liberties union actually fought for civil liberties.

like him or hate him its not that trump is screwed up its that liberalism has gotten so extreme that the world needs a overbearing free swinging ass like trump to get us back on the right track.

you libs should celebrate trump you created him.

newfie

Boy, creepy Joe sure is stupid.

Thank god Democrats weren't in charge, the death toll resulting from their political correctness would be staggering.

ah um my plan is that you comon man the garbage aint been taken out , and that guy you uh uh fella is where the road falls far from the tree. Is that a new perfume you're wearing (sniff) my your breasts are developing nicely

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ah um my plan is that you comon man the garbage aint been taken out , and that guy you uh uh fella is where the road falls far from the tree. Is that a new perfume you're wearing (sniff) my your breasts are developing nicely
97133269_10222824242371934_7737639091348439040_n.jpg

Indecisi0n

When you die and realize there is no heaven or God are you going to be upset about all the women you didnt smash ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Extra deaths?

So it is your belief that this flu will fade away soon and rather rapidly?