dow 24000

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This latest mantra of the left is funny. They spent years claiming Trump had zero effect on the economy. It was all a gift from Obama and Obama alone.

Now after a black swan event it is all Trump. He has total control. Before flu-no, after-yes?

If President Trump had zero effect on Obama's so-called economy, he would have no control on its downturn.

It will be fine

This latest mantra of the left is funny. They spent years claiming Trump had zero effect on the economy. It was all a gift from Obama and Obama alone.

Now after a black swan event it is all Trump. He has total control. Before flu-no, after-yes?

If President Trump had zero effect on Obama's so-called economy, he would have no control on its downturn.
The argument was Trump didn’t royally screw up the recovery that occurred under Obama. Trump has now done that. A shock happened to the system but Trump pissed away the tools used to correct the shock. He gave massive tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations. He pressured the Fed to drop interest rates. Trump wasted those tools during a boom time so we were less prepared for the current downturn.

Wally

The argument was Trump didn’t royally screw up the recovery that occurred under Obama. Trump has now done that. A shock happened to the system but Trump pissed away the tools used to correct the shock. He gave massive tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations. He pressured the Fed to drop interest rates. Trump wasted those tools during a boom time so we were less prepared for the current downturn.
So Trump was responsible for the great economic run.

Ok, let's get over this Kung Flu and do it again. Reelection time!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

tRump inherited a growing economy and it has continued to grow (roughly) at about the same rate since 2010. Those facts are not in dispute.

So if you are trying to praise tRump for not screwing that up (until January and February's failure to to do anything) haven't you set the bar a bit low?

Wally

tRump inherited a growing economy and it has continued to grow (roughly) at about the same rate since 2010. Those facts are not in dispute.

So if you are trying to praise tRump for not screwing that up (until January and February's failure to to do anything) haven't you set the bar a bit low?
Failure to do anything during the time leading Democrats thought travel to China was a great idea and experts like Dr Fauci thought the flu wouldn't affect the US?

Benben

The goal was to stop globalism from reaching it's final end. A world that looks like China.

Many people are losing focus because of all the noise.

Somehow I missed that memo!

Please explain this goal because I've been led to believe opening up markets for our American companies in forgein markets as a good thing.

Benben

Failure to do anything during the time leading Democrats thought travel to China was a great idea and experts like Dr Fauci thought the flu wouldn't affect the US?

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

When did Dr. Fauci say Covid19 would not effect the U.S.?

Who thought travel to China was a good idea during Wuhan's outbreak and when did they say this?

Box Ox

Roaring economy thanks to his predecessor until trump shut it down and killed 90,000 Americans and the worse yet to come. Good luck getting reelected with that record.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens when ads of Joe Biden sniffing little girls’ hair and talking about kids rubbing his hairy legs start airing around the clock. Maybe the left of center networks will refuse to air them.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll vote for Biden in November unless Trump has a vaccine by then as I’d promised @DriveInDriveOut . I just think we’re underestimating Biden’s own liabilities as a candidate when we look at Trump’s handling of the situation and conclude he won’t win in November.

Wally

Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Who thought travel to China was a good idea during Wuhan's outbreak and when did they say this?
Oops

"It isn't something the American public needs to worry about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and screening of people coming in [from China]," National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci told "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y., per The Hill.

Box Ox

Fact-check: Did Fauci say coronavirus was 'nothing to worry about'?

“On Jan. 21 - the day the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was confirmed - Fauci appeared on conservative Newsmax TV. "Bottom line, we don't have to worry about this one, right?" asked Greg Kelly, the host.

Fauci said, "Obviously, you need to take it seriously and do the kind of things the (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Department of Homeland Security is doing. But this is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States right now should be worried about."

“On Jan. 26, Fauci gave an interview to John Catsimatidis, a syndicated radio host in New York. "What can you tell the American people about what's been going on?" Catsimatidis asked. "Should they be scared?"

"I don't think so," Fauci said. "The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's something we, as public health officials, need to take very seriously."

It will be fine

It’ll be interesting to see what happens when ads of Joe Biden sniffing little girls’ hair and talking about kids rubbing his hairy legs start airing around the clock. Maybe the left of center networks will refuse to air them.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll vote for Biden in November unless Trump has a vaccine by then as I’d promised @DriveInDriveOut . I just think we’re underestimating Biden’s own liabilities as a candidate when we look at Trump’s handling of the situation and conclude he won’t win in November.
You’ll vote for Trump if some company creates a vaccine by November? That’s a bizarre way to make a decision.