dow 27000

vantexan

Keep with the lies! The Clinton non-profit CHARITABLE Foundation had the cash, they,themselves did not, Einstein! All public emails used by her and kept on an un-hack-able server have been turned over! PERIOD! The is no evidence otherwise! To say otherwise is the same as claiming Sandy hook or 9/11 never happened!

The fact that everyone involved with investigating the Russian Collusion has been terminated is proof of exactly the opposite of what you are trying to argue!
The Clinton Foundation had hundreds of millions in donations from corporations and foreign governments. The Clintons got huge speaking fees from the same people. Tell me why is it that all the donations and fees dried up after she lost? Are you really that naive?

vantexan

Just answer the questions. When I asked you what would you're personal options be if SS and Medicare would not be waiting there for you when you as is the case with every other human being you too reached the end of your working lifetime?.......No response. When I asked you the question if you would be willing to forego your SS and Medicare benefits or any other actions undertaken on your part in order to pay for the care of millions of unwanted kids birthed in the aftermath of a complete overturning of Roe vs. Wade you pointed your finger at everyone and everybody you could think of in an effort to avoid having to answer the question. Like so many other pseudo conservatives you're barking the conservative ideology but always stop short of getting out your wallets.
The only type of government that can impose and enforce a strict morality and social order would be a totalitarian theonomy under the control of an autocratic dictator or an unelected clergy . Is that what you want ? Fine. But you'll have to learn to live with it right along with the rest of us.
Those are questions I don't have to answer. You're saying I don't believe in Social Security and Medicare so answer what I would do without them if the Democrats never came up with those programs. But that's never been the case because I do believe in them being a good thing just as most people do. As for abortion I'll give my SS up when everyone else does. And it's ludicrous to believe we'll suddenly be swamped with millions of unwanted babies. What's tragic is we're killing millions of babies. We've had our own holocaust in this country and people just shrug.

newfie

Just answer the questions. When I asked you what would you're personal options be if SS and Medicare would not be waiting there for you when you as is the case with every other human being you too reached the end of your working lifetime?.......No response.

the government takes a 1000 dollars from us spends 900 and gives us a 100 back and we are supposed to feel grateful.

bacha29

Those are questions I don't have to answer. You're saying I don't believe in Social Security and Medicare so answer what I would do without them if the Democrats never came up with those programs. But that's never been the case because I do believe in them being a good thing just as most people do. As for abortion I'll give my SS up when everyone else does. And it's ludicrous to believe we'll suddenly be swamped with millions of unwanted babies. What's tragic is we're killing millions of babies. We've had our own holocaust in this country and people just shrug.
Just exactly what is this so called "holocaust" you're referring to? If as you're claim that we're " killing millions of babies" it's usually because they're unwanted babies yet you consider the possibility of being swamped with millions of unwanted babies to be "ludicrous" Your logic simply doesn't add up.

Meat

The Clinton Foundation had hundreds of millions in donations from corporations and foreign governments. The Clintons got huge speaking fees from the same people. Tell me why is it that all the donations and fees dried up after she lost? Are you really that naive?

Dude, why do you care? Your life has been an absolute disaster under both administrations.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just exactly what is this so called "holocaust" you're referring to? If as you're claim that we're " killing millions of babies" it's usually because they're unwanted babies yet you consider the possibility of being swamped with millions of unwanted babies to be "ludicrous" Your logic simply doesn't add up.
It's a round about way of equating you with Nazis.

He basically just invoked Godwin's Law, the tell tale sign that he has run out of any rational argument.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

What idiot told you all the donations and fees dried up after the election? Both of them are still on the speaker circuit and she wrote a book a year ago. You really are a :censored2:! Stop listening to Hannity, he is rotting your brain!

Just another Internet bad guy that’s a pusillanimous mouse guy in real life.

This coming from you made me choke on my beer!