dow 27000

vantexan

What idiot told you all the donations and fees dried up after the election? Both of them are still on the speaker circuit and she wrote a book a year ago. You really are a :censored2:! Stop listening to Hannity, he is rotting your brain!

This coming from you made me choke on my beer!
Really? Is she getting $500,000+ a speech? Nope. Neither is Bill. And their foundation is now having trouble.

vantexan

Just exactly what is this so called "holocaust" you're referring to? If as you're claim that we're " killing millions of babies" it's usually because they're unwanted babies yet you consider the possibility of being swamped with millions of unwanted babies to be "ludicrous" Your logic simply doesn't add up.
We're we swamped with millions of unwanted babies before Roe v Wade?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope, I'm saying killing 60 million+ human beings is right up there with the worst despots in history.
You used the word Holocaust.
Did you change you mind?

Is it not comparable to the plight of the Jews at the hand of the Nazis???
Make up your mind...

Last edited:

newfie

now that the market is rebounding as the trade war with china appears to be lessening I will sit back watch my liberal friends; who were so quick to bash trump at the first sign of a market correction; sing his praises.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
now that the market is rebounding as the trade war with china appears to be lessening I will sit back watch my liberal friends; who were so quick to bash trump at the first sign of a market correction; sing his praises.
What rebound?
You must not pay attention to the market, this is just normal volatility under chrump.

bacha29

The market is currently off it morning high following news of the trade deal by more than half.
If you had bothered to get the specifics of the matter you would have seen that it's nothing more than a 90 day cease fire. If no deal in that timeline then all bets are off.
With a president for life and a one party political system with it's roots still deeply planted in communism they can and will wait for as long as it takes for them to prevail in the end.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
DJIA....January 20 2009.....7949
DJIA....January 20 2017.....19732........Is this the market you were talking about?
No, this is the market I was talking about:
14,164.53 - October 9, 2007
18,259.60 - November 7, 2016
It took 9 years for the Market to recover under Obama's anti-business policies.

When Trump was elected, the market took off - in 2 years and 1 month:
25,803.12 - December 2018

Sportello

No, this is the market I was talking about:
14,164.53 - October 9, 2007
It took 9 years for the Market to recover under Obama's anti-business policies.

When Trump was elected, the market took off - in 2 years and 1 month:
25,803.12 - December 2018
The DJIA was 9625 on Nov 4, 2008.

Why pick a date a year before the election?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But wasn't Obama recently saying that the soaring stock market was because of his actions ? So logically a falling stock market would also be because of his actions ?