DOW 30000

rickyb

That is whats going to happen to you saturday morning
1598482883838.png

Up In Smoke

Will we get there before election day
Another 2T in stimulus will guarantee that. The stock market is not the economy. It's a fairly small number of companies that are juicing up the market. The Russell 2000, which is a broad look at multiple size companies is still in the negative for the year. Don't get me wrong, I like making money, but less than losing it. If the Fed backs off as promised the market will correct.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Another 2T in stimulus will guarantee that. The stock market is not the economy. It's a fairly small number of companies that are juicing up the market. The Russell 2000, which is a broad look at multiple size companies is still in the negative for the year. Don't get me wrong, I like making money, but less than losing it. If the Fed backs off as promised the market will correct.
Sit on the sidelines

Jkloc420

It is up because a covid vaccine will be distributed nov 1st

I think the numbers somewhere around five companies in s&P 500 make up 20% of the index

Jkloc420

Work/learn from home stocks are leading the field. 5G technology stocks are up 200/250%. It's the new normal, social distance is here to stay and businesses geared to profit, will.
Check the transportation stocks and the vaccine stocks