DOW 30000

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Another 2T in stimulus will guarantee that. The stock market is not the economy. It's a fairly small number of companies that are juicing up the market. The Russell 2000, which is a broad look at multiple size companies is still in the negative for the year. Don't get me wrong, I like making money, but less than losing it. If the Fed backs off as promised the market will correct.
Or Biden gets elected.

Up In Smoke

Check the transportation stocks and the vaccine stocks
Ishare transportation etf which had exposure to all facets of the industry is still down for the year. The airlines and all their suppliers, the tanker and their suppliers and railway are all negative. Pharma is up but the government has made highly risky investments into dozens of these companies. 4ish billion dollars so far.

Up In Smoke

If Jeff Bezos was a state, he be the 28th most valuable US state. If he was still married, they would be the 23rd most valuable state.

Up In Smoke

Ishare transportation etf which had exposure to all facets of the industry is still down for the year. The airlines and all their suppliers, the tanker and their suppliers and railway are all negative. Pharma is up but the government has made highly risky investments into dozens of these companies. 4ish billion dollars so far.
My bad, warp speed is up to 11 billion dollars.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
lol, seems reasonable.....

Screenshot_20200903-040517~2.png

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
lol, seems reasonable.....

View attachment 308278

The Democrats and Biden's worst nightmare before the election..

Even the most hard core Lib is going to have second thoughts when they pull that lever..."People vote their Pocketbooks"..Plain and Simple..

Too Hell about protecting some thugs that had control over their final destiny and were too stupid or angry to take it...

The Dems blew it in so many ways this election and the stock market and corporations know it...Everything points to Trump getting another 4 years. That is why the left is acting like fools in the streets, they also see the writing on the wall and are trying to scare the undecided by blaming Trump for their actions and the Dems have fallen for it. Their continuing violence and the constant looting by criminals when a thug (just look at their priors) gets popped has really fired up Trump's base 10 X more than when Hillary was running back in 2016. :gunsmilie

Picking Biden and Harris is just frosting on the cake...Wishing for a Republican sweep in the congress and senate.
I am too close to retirement to blow my chances with Biden winning..Look at him: He is as pliable as bubblegum and WAS never a leader in his 47 years in politics and he does not have the tools to change NOW. It is really a Bernie 🇦🇴 /Harris ticket that the electorate will be facing on November 3.

It will be fine

Even the most hard core Lib is going to have second thoughts when they pull that lever..."People vote their Pocketbooks"..Plain and Simple..

Too Hell about protecting some thugs that had control over their final destiny and were too stupid or angry to take it...

The Dems blew it in so many ways this election and the stock market and corporations know it...Everything points to Trump getting another 4 years. That is why the left is acting like fools in the streets, they also see the writing on the wall and are trying to scare the undecided by blaming Trump for their actions and the Dems have fallen for it. Their continuing violence and the constant looting by criminals when a thug (just look at their priors) gets popped has really fired up Trump's base 10 X more than when Hillary was running back in 2016. :gunsmilie

Picking Biden and Harris is just frosting on the cake...Wishing for a Republican sweep in the congress and senate.
I am too close to retirement to blow my chances with Biden winning..Look at him: He is as pliable as bubblegum and WAS never a leader in his 47 years in politics and he does not have the tools to change NOW. It is really a Bernie 🇦🇴/Harris ticket that the electorate will be facing on November 3.
What is your media consumption where everything points toward a Trump win?
Trump failed to contain a plague.
There’s record unemployment.
Trump has failed to contain if not encouraged civil unrest.
All national and state level polling shows a comfortable Biden lead.

He drives around and counts yard signs in the trailer park.

Up In Smoke

I am too close to retirement to blow my chances with Biden winning..Look at him: He is as pliable as bubblegum and WAS never a leader in his 47 years in politics and he does not have the tools to change NOW. It is really a Bernie 🇦🇴 /Harris ticket that the electorate will be facing on November 3.
People do vote with their wallets, but only 50% of working people are invested in the market. The 12 million unemployed are from small businesses that most likely couldn't provide a 401k and insurance. The government has plugged 15 trillion into the economy dating back to 2017s tax cuts. This is unsustainable and most rational people can see this. I want Trump to win because it's his mess and he needs to clean it up. US dept is forcasted to be 46 trillion by 2024.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

I hit yahoo and fox..I also watch CNN also..The old adage about keeping your enemies closer to you than your friends. To your points:

a. Failed to contain the plague...So far has Biden say anything that he would of done differently except to wear a mask and prolong the shut downs?

b. Record unemployment...The economy is growing, the Dow is at it’s highest, S P 500 the same. Very good indicator of future job growth, once a vaccine is approved the areas (service, travel and small businesses) that are suffering will bounce back. Help wanted signs all over the Cities, here at UPS they are scrapping the barrel to get more people.

c.
Civil unrest...Please drop that narrative, we all know who has been silent on this issue on day 1! They only changed their tune when their poll numbers started dropping.

d.
Poll numbers...Remember 2016..nuff said

oldngray

nowhere special
I hit yahoo and fox..I also watch CNN also..The old adage about keeping your enemies closer to you than your friends. To your points:

a. Failed to contain the plague...So far has Biden say anything that he would of done differently except to wear a mask and prolong the shut downs?

b. Record unemployment...The economy is growing, the Dow is at it’s highest, S P 500 the same. Very good indicator of future job growth, once a vaccine is approved the areas (service, travel and small businesses) that are suffering will bounce back. Help wanted signs all over the Cities, here at UPS they are scrapping the barrel to get more people.

c.
Civil unrest...Please drop that narrative, we all know who has been silent on this issue on day 1! They only changed their tune when their poll numbers started dropping.

d.
Poll numbers...Remember 2016..nuff said
59283c3.jpg