Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s a question we would all like to know, because they Play fast and loose with the terms “died of Covid” and “died with Covid”.
Yep.
People live with all kinds of health issues. It only makes sense that these would be the victims of something like covid.
You use terms of covid and with covid.
I’m saying they die because of covid.

Thebrownblob

Yep.
People live with all kinds of health issues. It only makes sense that these would be the victims of something like covid.
You use terms of covid and with covid.
I’m saying they die because of covid.
Well I unlike you will say I have no idea, because with Covid and of Covid are not the same thing. Someone who goes in the hospital that needs a quadruple bypass to save their life and gets tested before they have the surgery then dies, did not die of Covid they died with Covid. Much like everything else we’ve been told during this Pandemic it’s constantly changed even though we’re told if you say anything it’s misinformation. Only to find out a short time later it was never a misinformation it was actually the truth. Remember once you get the vaccine you you can no longer get sick, once you get the vaccine you don’t need a mask, once you get the vaccine you’ll never go to the hospital, The virus started in a wet market etc. etc. etc. who’s been spreading the most misinformation?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well I unlike you will say I have no idea, because with Covid and of Covid are not the same thing. Someone who goes in the hospital that needs a quadruple bypass to save their life and gets tested before they have the surgery then dies, did not die of Covid they died with Covid. Much like everything else we’ve been told during this Pandemic it’s constantly changed even though we’re told if you say anything it’s misinformation. Only to find out a short time later it was never a misinformation it was actually the truth. Remember once you get the vaccine you you can no longer get sick, once you get the vaccine you don’t need a mask, once you get the vaccine you’ll never go to the hospital, The virus started in a wet market etc. etc. etc. who’s been spreading the most misinformation?
Yep.
We don’t know.
But “ because “ covid came along, people with health issues died. We do know that.
It’s not hard to think that most of the million dead would still be among the living if they had not caught the virus.
All the other stuff you’ve said is just fodder for the mill that was turned on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yep.
We don’t know.
But “ because “ covid came along, people with health issues died. We do know that.
It’s not hard to think that most of the million dead would still be among the living if they had not caught the vi.
Maybe if they were allowed earlier treatment they would be alive.

Thebrownblob

Yep.
We don’t know.
It’s not hard to think that most of the million dead would still be among the living if they had not caught the virus.
All the other stuff you’ve said is just fodder for the mill that was turned on.
Fodder for the mill? Those were things were said by leaders and health officials. If you want a vaccine get a vaccine. Telling people they’re safe and effective while also saying we want to force you but there’s no liability for a giant corporation worth billions of dollars who also wants to hide that information from the public for 75 years about their trials it’s not fodder, it’s informed consent a requirement.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you’re seeking treatment for something and you don’t get it, it’s what kills you.😎
That’s the point, they were just sending people home. Until you couldn’t breath, then they treated you. It was there right to try any other therapy that might work. But then the emergency use of the vaccine would have been in jeopardy.