Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters
Vaccine Ho
Screenshot_20220201-163142.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Somehow you can’t see how people wouldn’t trust a vaccine that didn’t do half the things they said it would do even though they acted like they knew how much efficacy it had. Once again the vaccine was originally to get life back to normal, is it normal? I can certainly understand people not trusting that. Can you name any drug or medicine that does not have side effects but yet they act like this one couldn’t possibly make anyone sick. To the point that they want to force people to take it some places and originally all places. I can certainly understand peoples apprehension about that.
Never said I can’t see how people wouldn’t trust a vaccine.
All drugs have side effects. It’s always a decision of does the good outweigh the bad with any vaccine or pill.
Never said I don’t understand people’s apprehension.
That’s because you’re walking around with your eyes closed.
Point to the comment (s)that would lead you to that conclusion.

Still waiting.

Thebrownblob

Never said I can’t see how people wouldn’t trust a vaccine.
All drugs have side effects. It’s always a decision of does the good outweigh the bad with any vaccine or pill.
Never said I don’t understand people’s apprehension.

Still waiting.
You’re not waiting you know came on here and act like people should take a vaccine because it’s what you do. And this is what they’re telling us vaccine should be weighed by decisions of good and bad? Absolutely not they’re telling everyone they should get it no questions asked. Funny how they advertise the shot but they don’t talk about any side effects but every other medicine there’s a fast talking gentleman at the end telling you how you’re going to have the possibility of anal prolapse vaginal bleeding and death. But not this one.

Thebrownblob

You’re not waiting you know came on here and act like people should take a vaccine because it’s what you do. And this is what they’re telling us vaccine should be weighed by decisions of good and bad? Absolutely not they’re telling everyone they should get it no questions asked. Funny how they advertise the shot but they don’t talk about any side effects but every other medicine there’s a fast talking gentleman at the end telling you how you’re going to have the possibility of anal prolapse vaginal bleeding and death. But not this one.
And I forgot meep meep

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Wonder if this guy just got his booster....

JUST IN - U.S. Senator Ben Ray Lujan, a Democrat representing New Mexico, hospitalized after suffering a stroke.