Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695149

At last count, there were 1,084 serious cases, an all-time high and a 21.1% increase from the previous week, with 247 people on ventilators and 19 connected to ECMO machines. The positivity rate was 26.37%.

Of those currently hospitalized in serious condition, 520 were vaccinated, 117 were partially vaccinated, 427 were unvaccinated, and the status of the remainder is unknown. The majority of serious cases are being reported in people age 60 and over.

Unfortunately for brownflush the science is not settled we are learning more and more as we go which is how science works. Were the vaccines helpful maybe maybe not certainly not as helpful as they promised and that helpfulness is fast diminishing, the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world is being rocked by Covid cases vaccination status doesn’t matter.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Fodder for the mill? Those were things were said by leaders and health officials. If you want a vaccine get a vaccine. Telling people they’re safe and effective while also saying we want to force you but there’s no liability for a giant corporation worth billions of dollars who also wants to hide that information from the public for 75 years about their trials it’s not fodder, it’s informed consent a requirement.
This comment as well as your last jumped all over the place. What do you want to talk about?
People with health issues die because they get covid. That was about it.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

That’s the point, they were just sending people home. Until you couldn’t breath, then they treated you. It was there right to try any other therapy that might work. But then the emergency use of the vaccine would have been in jeopardy.
Yep they did. Conspiracy? Let’s kill people for money? Nope.
Trump is where the money for the vax came. Trump is why the vax got the emergecy stamp.
The rest? I’ve never stopped saying it, it’s money, power, politics…the horse dewormer Nazi was born out of this.

Thebrownblob

At last count, there were 1,084 serious cases, an all-time high and a 21.1% increase from the previous week, with 247 people on ventilators and 19 connected to ECMO machines. The positivity rate was 26.37%.

Of those currently hospitalized in serious condition, 520 were vaccinated, 117 were partially vaccinated, 427 were unvaccinated, and the status of the remainder is unknown. The majority of serious cases are being reported in people age 60 and over.

Unfortunately for brownflush the science is not settled we are learning more and more as we go which is how science works. Were the vaccines helpful maybe maybe not certainly not as helpful as they promised and that helpfulness is fast diminishing the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world is being rocked by Covid cases vaccination status doesn’t matter.
This comment as well as your last jumped all over the place. What do you want to talk about?
People with health issues die because they get covid. That was about it.
it didn’t jump all over the place you’re just a bozo and can’t figure it out. If your vaccine helps you then shut your pie hole and live your life if it didn’t then go hide in a corner got it now? mind your business and quit worrying about other people if it’s possible for you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trump is where the money for the vax came. Trump is why the vax got the emergecy stamp.
The rest? I’ve never stopped saying it, it’s money, power, politics…the horse dewormer Nazi was born out of this.
It got the emergency stamp because they claimed there was no alternative. Tons of money involved. Trump just sped up the manufacturer. He doesn’t approve emergency use.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
This vax/ shot has a patent in 2015. Der der dur dur.. look up the inventor.

Thebrownblob

Yep.
The shot is a money making machine. This reason doesn’t negate it’s effectiveness.
Maybe you didn’t hear but the mandate didn’t pass. So now everyone has their own choice take your shots take your boosters as many as you want no one cares. Stop being a Karen and worrying about what everybody else does.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yep.
The shot is a money making machine. This reason doesn’t negate it’s effectiveness.
If it’s so effective, why are people who are vaccinated still getting and spreading the virus? Especially since it was originally supposed to stop you from getting it. I know people who recently got covid and had few problems, unvaccinated. I also know people that were “fully vaccinated “ and still got sick.
What’s the point at this point? If you want it, get it, but don’t tell me it works. That’s all I’m gonna say on it.

BrownFlush

If it’s so effective, why are people who are vaccinated still getting and spreading the virus? Especially since it was originally supposed to stop you from getting it. I know people who recently got covid and had few problems, unvaccinated. I also know people that were “fully vaccinated “ and still got sick.
What’s the point at this point? If you want it, get it, but don’t tell me it works. That’s all I’m gonna say on it.
I’ve said get it if you want or don’t all along.
I’m telling you it works. 100% give and get? Nope. But the numbers tell a tale of those vaxed and those not, hospitalization or not, etc.
But, this thing isn’t about whether the vax works or not. It’s about who to believe about what:

BrownFlush

Maybe you didn’t hear but the mandate didn’t pass. So now everyone has their own choice take your shots take your boosters as many as you want no one cares. Stop being a Karen and worrying about what everybody else does.
Worry is not in my comments. Pro mandate is not in my comments.
Stop reading into sentences words and motives that aren’t there.