Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve said get it if you want or don’t all along.
I’m telling you it works. 100% give and get? Nope. But the numbers tell a tale of those vaxed and those not, hospitalization or not, etc.
But, this thing isn’t about whether the vax works or not. It’s about who to believe about what:
I agree with that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Correct and no one on here cares what brownflush or brown blob say on this website so why go on and on about it at this point people have made up their mind I’m at peace with that.
From the length of your rants, you get the go on and on award today. I’m at peace with you winning.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well the moonshine I get must be better than yours because Gumby did not get COVID.....
B5C0B177-8021-4877-B59A-7766BD402547.gif

Thebrownblob

Point to the comment (s)that would lead you to that conclusion.
Somehow you can’t see how people wouldn’t trust a vaccine that didn’t do half the things they said it would do even though they acted like they knew how much efficacy it had. Once again the vaccine was originally to get life back to normal, is it normal? I can certainly understand people not trusting that. Can you name any drug or medicine that does not have side effects but yet they act like this one couldn’t possibly make anyone sick. To the point that they want to force people to take it some places and originally all places. I can certainly understand peoples apprehension about that.